Introduction~~

(Hi..myself Albu....this is my first fanfiction.... I hope u like it :)

Min Y/N
Min Y/N is a very cold, bold, savage, badass yet sweet, caring, girl....She lost her family when she was 10 (or she thought so)....
Even though a very cold to everyone, always a cheerful girl for her family and friends...
After the accident she lived with her Uncle and Aunt...Mr. & Mrs. Cha...they have a son, Cha Eunwoo, her cousin..
Her besties are Blackpink....she is very close with them they know everything abt her past....

(weeeeelllllll.... as Y/N is YOUR NAME,.....a few more things abt u..
*U are the 1 and only secret MAFIA QUEEN
*U are the most powerful and fearless mafia queen, u are even more powerful than the mafia kings
*U and bp are 1 team and ur called THE SHADOWS.......U are known as the Crystal
*Ur family knows abt it [Eunwoo, uncle and aunt Cha])

U are known as the Crystal*Ur family knows abt it [Eunwoo, uncle and aunt Cha])

Blackpink

Blackpink

Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung (Rosé) & Lalisa Manoban (Lisa)

they are your besties more like ur sisters
they are always there for u....

they are the other members of the Shadows
these are the mafia names :
Jisoo - Jisna
Jennie - Jena
Rosé - Ri
Lisa - Lis

they are the other members of the Shadowsthese are the mafia names :Jisoo - JisnaJennie - JenaRosé - RiLisa - Lis

BTS
Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook....the MAFIA KINGS..... They were the sweetest people....but...after there cousin/sister went missing...they became cold hearted...
Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon & Kim Teahyung are siblings (parents Mr. & Mrs. Kim)
Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok are are siblings (they also had a sisters...thinks she is dead but can't believe it still and can't move on.... which is actually u) (parents late Mr. & Mrs. Min)
Park Jimin (parents Mr. & Mrs. Park)
Jeon Jungkook (sister, Jeon Somi) (parents Mr. & Mrs Jeon) they were actually neighbors....