THREE

Twin sister

Twin sister

AS THE TWO, Climed though Edens broken window she got into the room first.  she turned around, to face both Harry and the window she tried to signal him to be quiet but it didnt work all that well because his as soon and his heel hit the ground his boots made a thud noise.

She looked at him with wide eyes and put her finger to her mouth to get him to not say anything.

"DAD?" She said trying to see if he was home or not she waited a few seconds and nothing came. Which meant her dad had left the house.

"Okay were good." Eden said while breathing out a laugh

He was looking around her room, he was basically in shock about how nice the room is, "Eden I don't think I have ever been in such a nice room..." He said trailing off

"Well thats what I get for being a-"

"Princess." He finished cutting her off she looked down at her feet with a smile and picked up the picture that shouldn't have been on the ground.

She walked over to where Harry was sitting on her bed and sat next to him, Eden Held out the photo that she picked off the ground and pointed at a women with short brown hair.

"Thats my mom." she said with a sorrow smile he turned his head to look at Eden to see if she was alright.

"Who's that?" He asked pointing at the other baby in the photo, she looked up from the photo and looked over st him with a smile.

"My sister." She told him and you could hear the smile on her face.

he looked at her with furrowed eyebrows obviously very confused "You have a sister?" He asked fastly as his accent came out thick

"A twin." She said nodding

Harry gasped and looked at Eden again "is she as hot as you?" He questioned. She rolled her eyes playfully then said

"We look opposite to each other," with a laugh "plus we haven't seen each other since we were three months old so..."

"Well...," he sighed she put the paper in her lap and looked him in the eyes as he spoke,  "You're probably ten times prettier."

"Shes my sister Harry, we do look some what alike." She said with a laugh

"Your still the one I want..." He said in a hushed voice, her eyes lashes fluttered as they became closer.

She could feel his breath on hers. They looked at one another longingly and right as Harry was about to kiss her you could hear the front door swing open.

"EDEN!" Flynn ryder yelled as he walked thought the down stairs, she sighed audibly as her and Harry both quietly walked to the window.

"Another day princess." Harry said as he bid her a good bye thought the window.

"IM ON MY WAY DAD." she yelled as she closed the broken window.

Eden wasn't disappointed that they didn't kiss she knew it would happen again, just like it always did. And to Harry, the amount of times they actually kissed made up for the times they almost kissed.

Because, Eden didn't have feelings for him, maybe it was all to play with his head.  But she enjoyed the company he gave her, she enjoyed how he treated.

She always thought hat maybe she never had feelings for anyone was because her own mother gave her up at some point, who's to say that wouldn't happen with someone she loves.

That's what terrified her the most about letting her guard down about Harry, she did truly love him, but she didn't need him.

Because if she needed him, then he would end up giving it up for someone else.

M SPEAKS

I have large group performance exam tmmr for chorus very fucking nervous