Last Nite

Wow.

I had sex with Julian Casablancas.

I had sex with a member of The Strokes.

I had sex with my idol.

It's the next morning. I'm not so much confused as to how it happened, just why it happened. Is this it? Is this what you're supposed to feel after sex? Because after that... I don't think I can ever go back to faking an orgasm. Last night truly was the best night of my life.

I've been silently laying in bed for the past hour. Julian doesn't know I'm awake. As he's preparing whatever my "special treat" is I can't help but be a little mad at how much of a tease he is. Despite not orgasming a second time, he made me feel better than anyone ever has... Only to stop just as I was about to hand my whole mind and soul to him. Figuratively, of course.

Although I am not mentally tired, my body aches for Julian. I fall into a light sleep for a few minutes, only to have him wake me up, announcing my surprise.

"Hey, Y/N. Wake up, it's the morning..."

I pretend to be sleepy. I yawn, stretch my arms and say, "Julian... What time is it?"

"Don't worry about it. You ready for the surprise I promised you?"

I suddenly realize that the trailer is moving. While I don't mind spending more time with Julian, I also know that I have to get back to my normal life eventually. Everyone knows rock stars don't settle, much less for an average girl like me.

"Yes. I'm ready, Julian," I say as I sit up and grab the t-shirt he wore yesterday. I pull myself into it. It fits big and smells of him.

"Okay then. Come here." He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen part of the trailer. I remember last night. How I couldn't contain myself in front of him... I hope that it isn't the last time.

"Okay... Close your eyes," he whispers excitedly. He grabs my hands and puts a small, long box in them.

"Now you can open." I open my eyes to see a tiny jewelry box. I look up at him and he nods his head, as if saying, go ahead, open it.

I open the box and see a beautiful ruby necklace. Wow.

"Do you like it? I thought a ruby would best represent how I view you.." He scratches his neck and blushes, clearly embarrassed.

"Wow. Julian I-. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful..." What is this gift supposed to mean?

"What? Is there something wrong with it? I can get you a different one if you want," he says, slightly disappointed with my reaction.

"No, no, no, it's just..." I say with a silence that seems never ending, "You don't want me Julian. You can't. Just look at the life you live. You don't want a boring college student. You're a rock star. What happened last night was... amazing, but you don't want to be with me. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted what this gift means, but if it means what I assumed it does I'm afraid I can't. I'm sorry Julian, I won't let you do this to yourself, to me."

Julian looks down at me with sad eyes. He goes to speak, but hesitates. He looks around the kitchen, then gazes at the bedroom.

Finally, he says, "I-I thought we had a connection. I want to know you, Y/N. I don't care if you think that because I'm a rock star I need some big life. I want you. All of you. Look at me and tell me you don't feel anything. Look at me and tell me you don't feel anything and I'll stop the trailer and take you back. I'll never see you again, I won't seek you out. But I just need to know that everything that happened last night wasn't fate. That this was just some sort of chance encounter. That we aren't meant to be..."

He stares into me and waits. I can't believe I just met this man and I think I've already fallen for him. I was wrong, but I've never been more grateful.

"So tell me Y/N, is that really how you feel?"

There is silence for a few moments.

I chuckle and say, "I told you I loved you, didn't I?"

He smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen on anyone's face.

You know what? I think this was meant to be.

THE END

-------------------------

Make sure to rate it and follow. Thanks!