Men's Royal Rumble - Part 1

I apologize in advance. I'll be kinda rushing this part of the Rumble to get to Part 2, due to the Big plans laid out in Part 2. I'll be adding some big moments, but not too many big sequences like I would usually do.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, children of all ages... It is now time, for the ROOOOOOOYAAL RUUUUUUMBLE MAAAATCH!!! Entries will occur every 90 or so seconds, and eliminations occur only when you are thrown over the top rope and BOTH feet touch the floor. Once all 40 men have entered, The last man standing will win a title shot of HIS CHOOSING in the MAAAIN EVENT of WWWRESTLLLLLEMAAAAANIAAA! Now, let's meet the superstars who drew number One and Number Two!

Entrant #1:

"Entering At NUUUMBER ONE... "LLLLLLLLimitless" KEEEEEEEEEITH LLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Lee waited in the ring for The second entrant.

Entrant #2:

These two are no strangers to one another. Roderick Strong and Keith Lee, both debuted against the other in NXT years ago, now they're kicking off the 2023 Royal Rumble!

Lee Displays his power by simply Standing and eating every kick Roddy threw his way for the whole 90 seconds. Strong wondered what it would take to Bring Lee down, let alone throw em over the top...

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Entrant #3: Chad Gable

The Head of the Alpha Academy rushes into action, attempting a German Suplex on Lee, who just Tosses him off! Roddy picks up Gable and hits him with a Brutal Backbreaker! Lee and Strong then go back to one on one, With Strong attempting to chop the legs out from underneath Lee.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Entrant #4

"The Good Life" by def rebel began playing, and Happy Corbin trotted out with an eager Madcap Moss. Moss was laughing, until... Corbin tore his shirt off. Moss looked bewildered... Corbin grabbed Moss and chucked him against the Barricade!

Corbin stared at the ring, all action halting due to this Turning on his companion. Corbin nods to someone in back, and the song changes...

It's the Return of the Lone wolf! And he's out for blood! Corbin slides in the ring. Gable attempts a Diving Nothing (where he just gets caught midair) and is Intercepted by Corbin, who spins him right into the End of Days! Lee deadlifts Gable up and YEET!!! Gable is gone!

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Entrant #5:
You think you Know me...