3

(ART IS NOT MINE)

(Five years ago)

(TW: s*icide attempt later in the chapter. There will be a second warning)

Marinette say curled up in her bed, sobbing.

She'd been like this for the past three weeks.

"Marinette, don't be sad! Five years will go by fast. You'll blink and it'll be over" Tiki said.

"I know, but I miss him so much. I miss both of them" Marinette said before breaking down crying again.

She held the lucky charm that Adrien got her in her hands.

She stood above his grave and cried.

She remembered everything.

From the time he gave her the umbrella, to when he died.

"I miss you so much kitty" Marinette said with tears in her eyes.

Then she heard someone walking towards her.

"What do you want Lila?" Marinette asked angrily.

Lila's face was red from crying and she held a small flower in her hand.

"Marinette, I am so sorry for how I treated you. I shouldn't have treated you like that and I hope you can forgive me. Adrien dying made me realize how stupid it was of me to treat you like this. And seeing your reaction made me realize that you really did love him for who he is" she said.

Lila sighed and looked down.

"I know that's not enough. And I know that I don't deserve to be forgiven. But I really hope we can be friends. I swear that even if we don't become friends, I'll stop lying. And if I lie it'll be for good, not for my own personal gain" Lila said.

Marinette smiled and they hugged as they both cried.

Marinette had gotten happier, but it didn't last long.

Almost all her friends moved. Lila was the only one who stayed.

Marinette and Lila were in her room.

"Alya no please I need you!" Marinette said into the phone with tears in her eyes.

"I lost Adrien, Felix, and almost everyone from school! Including Luka who is one of the only people who understands me! I can't loose you to!" She said.

"I'm sorry girl, I don't have a choice. My parents won't let me stay" Alya said.

And that was their goodbye.

"I can't do this anymore" Marinette said.

"I renounce you, tiki" she said before taking off her earrings.

Lila looked at her, shocked.

"Why did you do that??" Lila asked.

"Because every time I put those earrings on someone gets hurt! It would just be better if I was dead. I should've died, not Adrien" Marinette said.

"No Marinette, no one should've died. Don't say that to yourself!" Lila said.

(TW: S*icide attempt is happening now)

A few days later, Marinette stood on top of the Eiffel Tower and looked down and the ground below.

"Goodbye Lila, goodbye Felix" she said.

"I hope you can move on from me" she added before jumping.

"NO!" Someone yelled. Marinette stopped herself from jumping and looked back.

"Luka???" Marinette said in shock.

"I came back to see you to see how you were doing, and I saw you here. I ran up as fast as I could and I'm so glad I stopped you from jumping" he replied as he hugged her.

"JUST LET ME DO IT!" Marinette said with tears in her eyes.

"No I won't let you, please calm down" he said.

"I've lost everything! All my friends moved, Adrien is dead, Felix is in jail and I can't take this pain anymore!" She said, crying.

"Felix is coming out of jail in five years, you have Lila, you have your parents, and as long as you keep the memory of Adrien alive, then he's alive" Luka said.

Just then, Lila rushed up.

"MARINETTE!" Lila screamed.

"WHERE IS SHE??? DID SHE JUMP?" Lila said with tears in her eyes.

"She's right here, Lila" Luka said.

"Oh my gosh Marinette NEVER scare me like that again!" Lila said as she cried and hugged her.

"How did you know she was gonna jump?" Luka asked.

"She left a note explained where she was and what she was going to do in a envelope in my mail box. I was so worried that I was to late by the time I got it" Lila replied.

NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY!