Chapter 1

MYLES POV

When I wake up I see both of my mates laying next to me since I was in the middle of the bed.

Oh my name is Myles and I am a werewolf and the next Alpha to take over when papa steps down.

And I am a triplet and the first born.

Now let me tell you about my beautiful mates.

First I'll start off with Riley.

You see she is a rogue werewolf and that means she has no pack or she got thrown out, but I don't know since she won't tell me, but I won't push her.

But anyway, I met her one day when my papa got a message in the mind link that a rogue was captured and so papa told me to come to the dungeon and that where I met her.

She was scared of me for a few months, but she eventually got use to me and when we mated we didn't feel complete and so we went to see a witch and she told us that we had another mate.

And my second mate is a human or I should say was a human.

You see, her name is Kara and she was a new student in school and since she was human it took me a while to get her to fall for me.

But when she did I told her the truth and at first she freaked out when showed her my wolf, but as time went by she began to understand and on the full moon I mated with her and turned her into a werewolf.

But when these 2 met they didn't get along at first, but after explaining and after a few weeks of living together they got along and one night I saw them making out and when they saw me they pleasured me and I LOVED IT.

I then kiss each one of them on the head and get up and take a shower and then got dressed and went down to the kitchen where I saw Austin aka dad/mom making breakfast.

"Morning kiddo" Austin says.

"Morning dad"

"Where's Kara and Riley?" Austin asks.

"Their still asleep from last night"

Dad chuckles "your going to break your mates"

"I will not" I then grab 2 plates and put the food on it and put it on a tray and then take the food and drinks to them.

When I get there I put the food on the chest on the end of the bed and wake them both up.

After a few minutes they woke up and ate breakfast and then I kissed them goodbye and went to the office where papa was at.

When I get there he starts right away on my next lesson on how to be a good Alpha to all the pack members.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺