Chapter 3

ANDY'S POV

Hi everyone my name is Andy and I'm a Hybrid and that means I'm half werewolf and half vampire I take after my Papa and Pops and I'm the youngest born of the triplets.

My brothers have already found their mates I'm really happy for them, but I'm just sad that, that I haven't found mine.

I can't help but to be a little jealous of my brothers. And I don't mean too. I mean.

Myles is going to be the next Alpha when my Papa steps down.

And Dean is going to be the next King of the vampires after my Pops steps down.

And then there's me.

I don't get to have any title or anything don't get me wrong I love my brothers and my parents.

But sometimes things are not fair that is why I've Been sneaking out with my two buddies that are a werewolf and vampire and have been going to the Supernatural Wrestling fights it's a place where all supernatural creatures go to wrestle one another and sometimes it can be dangerous cause you don't know if others get thrown out of the ring like a rag doll.

NO ONES POV

Andy was in his room when all of a sudden he gets a text telling him that they were here and so Andy opened his window and jumped out and caught up with his friends.

After they got there they got their tickets 🎟 and found their seats.

Before they knew it the match began and they cheered and screamed and yelled as they watched one after one getting hurt.

But then there was one left and it was against a werewolf and bear shifter.

After a few minutes the bear shifter won by doing a body slam on the wolf in his bear form.

And since this is a Supernatural wresting match they are are allowed to use their animal sides if they have them.

After that the medics came and took him away.

Just then the referee had an announcement to make to the crowd.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen sorry to say but that was our last fight for the night but i have a big surprise for ya in just a few minutes i'm gonna draw a ticket number and whoever has the right ticket numbers gets to meet the one, the only" he pauses for suspense "undefeated champion tomorrow night"

They all cheer with excitement.

So the referee did the drawling and told the numbers and it turns out 5 people got luckily with the matching numbers.

One of Andy's friends won, but he gave the ticket to Andy since he knew his mate wouldn't allow him to be near another man without him.

After that they left and went home.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺