The calm waves before the storm

No One's Pov

"Gather up, we've got news!" The captain of the group said.

"What is it? What is it? WHAT IS IT?" said a certain hyperactive guy who was then being hit in the head by the vice captain.

"Calm down Noya, we'll announce it when everybody's gathered." said the vice captain.

After everyone gathered, the captain then proceed to announce the upcoming training camp in Tokyo and waited for the team's enthusiastic expression in which most of them have. A certain blonde having the normal scoff is usual but a certain ginger having a blank expression was totally not the norm.

"Hinata, is there something wrong?" the captain asked worrriedly.

"Ah, there's nothing wrong. It's just I won't be able to go." the ginger said snapping out from his thoughts and smiled weakly.

Now this is concerning, the ginger wasn't an expressive person but he would normally have an enthusiastic response towards anything related to volleyball although the team used to have a hard time differentiate his expressions but now they got used to it.

"Can you state the reason why?" The captain said, and by now everyone was looking at their direction.

"I just had a really bad motion sickness when I use transportation for a long period of time." said the ginger with a soft smile that could tug your heart but the team was not having it.

"Then you never used any transportation for a long period of time?" the vice captain asked starting to get worried.

"I had, it's just that normally I need a prescription from doctor for sleeping pills depending on where I go and what transportation I used so it's a bit complicated. I normally need to went to the doctor 1 week in advance, but the training camp is in 4 days so I can't go 😓." the ginger said with a small chuckle which could tug your hearts again but it's not the time to do so.

The coach then find this quite troubling as the team will definitely be different if they went without the ginger and the atmosphere surrounding the training camp would definitely drop because 1 group is down.

The advisor then called Nekoma's coach to inform whether or not the rest of the team could start first and Karasuno came late.

The Nekoma's coach then asks why and the Karasuno advisor just mentioned that it's too sudden for one of their members who needs a week in advance before traveling so that he could get a doctor's prescription.

At first the nekoma's coach wanted to reject but because he was on speaker with the rest of nekoma's team their team said that they could just postpone the training camp for 3 more days, with how enthusiastic he sees the setter of the team is, he can't refuse after all it's rare to see the setter excited.

The advisor then told the team of the news, most of the teammates cheer except for the cause of it, the ginger just stayed silent and sighs in defeat.

"Okay, then is it okay if I went home early? I'll need to speak to my doctor." the ginger said with a small smile.

"Sure, no problem rest well Hinata. Don't forget to inform us about your condition." The coach said dismissing the ginger still with worried tone.

The ginger then bid the team goodbyes and proceeded to went to the hospital he usually went to.

The team then proceeds to discuss on how they will get the ginger to be comfortable during the rides from Miyagi to Tokyo.

Shoyo's Pov

After coach Ukai dismisses me, I then reluctantly went to the hospital that I've been avoiding all the time I'm in Miyagi, Akashi Hospital.

I can't go to any hospital except for that hospital because I was a blacklisted patient throughout Japan and some other countries, luckily there's a person who's by my side on the Akashi Hospital here.

Even when I'm in Hyogo, he's always by my side, and not to raise suspicion towards the Akashi heir, the doctor changes location every year.

Luckily this year I asked whether or not he'll be in Miyagi and he directly accepted the offer that he received a month ago in which I'm grateful for.

Even if I went to Akashi Hospital, I would have to disguise myself as to not raise suspicion that I'm present in the hospital, normally I'll have different names and the doctor knew what names those are because we've discussed about the names I'll use.

I then entered the lounge of the hospital and asked the nurse of the appointment with Dr. Shiro Akashi in which the nurse has a suspicion at first but when I mentioned that my name's Haru Yamada, the nurse panicked and directly guide me to Dr. Shiro Akashi's office.

I then entered the office and Dr. Shiro asked the nurse out. He then pull the curtain down and turned off the cctv in his office.

"How have you been my tangerine?" asked the doctor grinning.

"Shitty." I said taking off my black haired wig and taking off my grey colored eye lenses.

"Haha, so what do I owe my little tangerine's visit?" said the doctor chuckling at his words.

"Sleeping pills to travel with bus to Tokyo and back to Miyagi." I said grumbling and in a bad mood.

"Tokyo? You sure Sho?" said the doctor with a concerning tone.

"I have no choice, the host of the training camp purposely postpone the schedule of the training camp for me. What can I do?" I said sighing a bit annoyed at Nekomata sensei.

"Oh well, can't avoid him forever? Be careful though, remember not to go to places you usually go even IF your teammates beg you you know how well those place are watched." Dr. Shiro said reminding me in which I don't plan to disobey.

"Especially do not meet your brothers no matter how much they cried or beg you, remember once he catches you you won't even be able to see them crying or even them at all so it's better that you don't tell anyone you'll be going to Tokyo, you hear me? my lil' tangerine?" Dr. Shiro said in a serious tone.

"Yea, thank you for reminding me, don't plan to do that anyways. I don't plan to do anything except for staying in Nekoma after all the moment I step outside Nekoma I won't be safe. I doubt I'll be safe even if I went to Nekoma." I said sighing accepting my defeat.

"Good luck Sho, I'm here for you call me if anything does happen, even if he's my nephew he's just you know too much even with my brother. I didn't expect he'll be that much more overbearing with you." Dr. Shiro said sighing and finished writing my prescription.

"Yea, thanks. I appreciate it so much Shiro - chan. I'll get going then, text me when the meds done." I said putting back my disguise and pulls up the curtain on the door unlocking it.

"Yea, the prescription meds are as usual 6 and a half days, also it's Shiro Sensei! although I don't mind it." said the doctor mumbling on the last part although I heard it.

"Yea, yea bye Shiro - chan." I said bidding goodbyes and proceed to went home.

To be continued...