Trip towards the storm

A week later

No One's Pov

Karasuno is on their way towards Tokyo and all they see towards their eldest 1st year is adorable. A ginger hugging a bear plushy that's a bit bigger than him tugged into a white fluffy blanket.

Nobody wanted to wake the ginger up so when they arrived, the 1st year blonde middle blocker without warning decided to be the one who carried the ginger even with the disapproval looks from his teammates, they all agreed not to wake the ginger up although they still scoffed while the blonde middle blocker smirk.

The Nekomas are excited to meet the lil' tangerine so when the Crows arrived, they ran to Crows' bus although a certain pudding head was already there since 10 minutes ago with a rooster head.

They then patiently waits for the lil' tangerine to come down only to see a very cute little tangerine still hugging his bear plushy covered with a white fluffy blanket.

They cooed at the scene but scoff at the person who held the lil' tangerine, they then lead the way to their assigned room and only when the blonde middle blocker was trying to settle the lil' tangerine down the Nekomas object saying that the lil' tangerine got his own room because it was requested first hand due to some personal reason, the blonde middle blocker then tried to act annoyed but deeply inside he screamed in victory due to having more chance to be with his lil' tangerine and holding him longer.

After settling the lil' tangerine down at his own room, both the Nekomas and the Crows who followed without being asked to started taking out their phones and take a shot of their lil' tangerine and settled the pic as their home screen, although a certain someone took more than 1 pic.

They then left the lil' tangerine's room and get back on doing their stuff, the Nekomas wait patiently for other teams to arrived while the Crows unpacked their belongings and decided their futon's position.

An hour later

When the lil' tangerine woke up, he doesn't really know where his current location is until a memory clicked that he's in Tokyo now, he then proceeded to rub his eyes with his hands and checked where his phone is in his pocket.

After fishing out his phone, he then checked the time and after seeing that it's already 1 pm, he decided to walk out of his room and check his surroundings first before going downstairs to the dining hall.

Not long after walking on the dining hall floor, he then succeeded to find the dining hall but the problem is that it's almost empty, no one's there yet or so he thought so he proceeded to went into the kitchen only to find his team's managers and some unknown faces.

With a confused face plastered on the tangerine, the Crow's managers introduced the unknown faces to their eldest 1st year as other teams' managers.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?" The eldest Crow's manager asked.

"Hmm, hungry." the tangerine said while rubbing his eye still feeling a bit sleepy.

The action tug a heart into all the people present.

"Ah, you need to wait for 5 more hours, sorry Hinata." The eldest Crow's manager said feeling a bit guilt because she knows that the tangerine has been sleeping since morning and hasn't eaten food.