🚫FT.FOXY X FT.FREDDY🚫

Requested by Rawr_ilove_u. :)

🚫SMUT🚫 - SLIGHT 🧸FLUFF🧸

A normal day, which wouldnt be normal to anyone but the oddities.
Funtime foxy was sitting on top of Puppet's box, chatting and jut chilling out with his friend.
''So, how's the marriage going?'' Puppet asks, seemingly unaware of Foxy's blushing face.
''o-oh, it's going well... after the documents for me and Lolbit's divorce gets settled, i'll finally be able to get married! ...again..''
''jeez, dude, you player. what marriage is this now, like the 8th? and your not even divorced from the other two!'' Foxy sighed and facepalms. ''like i've said MANY times before, me, Ballora and Baby were not LEGALLY married, it was forced, a-and besides, the documents were even fake. This will be my real happy wedding!'' Foxy said, suddenly having a handful of sparkles and hearts in his eyes,
''Yeeeeaaahhh, and then y'all can go on a honeymoon and have extremely gay sex!'' Foxy shot him a stern and disgusted look, though Puppet knew from all the blush o his friends face that Foxy had already thought about that before he brought it up, which was interesting, considering the fact that Foxy isn't the type to think such things.
''woah, your face screams 'oOoOoOh~ fUcK Me fReDdY SeNpAi!!~''' Foxy smacked him on the back of the head. ''kinky!'' Puppet said before being smacked again, but not by Foxy, no, it was Freddy.
''puppet, can't you see your making my little fox uncomfortable?!''
''Little Fox?...'' Foxy thought in the back of his head, before being dragged away by Freddy.

''C'mon, My little fox, let's leave this insideus creature at once!'' Freddy pulled foxy down to the popcorn stand, and up to Freddy's room.

(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞ o o o

''Have you been decorating...?'' Foxy asks, admiring all the photos on the walls, even if it were just a bunch of pictures of chicken.
''yeah, i even got a couch and a bed now!'' Freddy points to the blue and purple bed, and the dark red couch. Foxy was impressed, ever since him and Freddy started their little secret relationship, Freddy's been responsible, very helpful, and he even started eating different foods.
''Foxy, may i ask you something?'' Freddy said, as he grabbed Foxy's hand. ''s-sure, what is it Hun?'' Freddy pulled Foxy towards the bed and pushed him down on his back.
''May i have the honor of pleasuring you, my Prince?'' Foxy's face grew hot red, as he stared at Freddy smirking at him from above.
Foxy quickly nodded multiple times before finally exhaling.

Freddy moved his hands downward towards Foxy's waist. He pressed a button on Foxy's hip, making his member appear.
Freddy grinned and rubbed the tip a bit, making Foxy shudder out of pleasure.
''AhhH- H- gAh- f-f-fReeDD~'' Freddy stopped stroking Foxy's member and began the take out his own member.
Foxy silently gasped at the sight of it, it was bigger than he expected it to be. (which wasnt a bad thing it was an amazing thing)
Freddy positioned Foxy so Foxy's legs were spread open and his entrance was more accessible. Freddy slowly and softly entered, stopping at the groans released from hi little fox.
''does it hurt, Foxy?'' Freddy asks, making sure he wasnt hurting his little fox, Foxy nodded. ''A-a little... mnahhhg~'' tears were threatening to fall, but Freddy wiped them. ''Don't pay attention to the pain, try to focus on the good things my little Fox~''
Foxy nodded, trusting his soon-to-be-husband.
Freddy started moving again, going in & out, watching as Foxy's body twitched from the sensation he was feeling.
Freddy kept going, and everytime Foxy moaned in pleasure, he would go a bit faster. ''Ahh-Ahh~ Fr-Freddy!~ Ahh! Ah~ Ah! p-pLeaSe! m-MorE!~ AhhH!~''
Foxy continued to moan hi voicebox to death, every moan was music to Freddy's ears.
with a few final thrusts, Foxy gave a loud moan andthey both came.
Freddy put their members away and laid down next to Foxy, who had some Cum on his fluffy chest. Foxy snuggled up to his soon-to-be-husband and was almost asleep before-

''DAD? UNCLE FREDDY?!''

''oh, hey kids! :D''

this chapter was longer than i wanted it to be, but im so glad its finished! thank you Rawr_ilove_u for requesting this, was a 'Pleasure' to write. i hope you all enjoyed.
also, is it just me or did i make Puppet act like Jared fucking Kleinman??? especially with the whole ''Kinky'' bullshit XD
any requests, pls comment or DM me!

Sincerely, your forever friend, Yenii <3