Get ready, because this shit is not good LOL

𝕋he smell of sweet strawberry pancakes filled the kitchen, Zaccues fulfilled his morning normality. Wake up, Make his husband breakfast, wake him up, shower, and go to work. The vicious cycle he loved dearly, the one his life was based around.

Sure it was repetitive, maybe even boring, but this was his personal Heaven in Hell. He finished up the peach-coloured pancakes, prepared them on delicate pink china, and made his way to his bedroom.

      "Nathan, " he cooed his husband's name lightly, the blonde bear yawned in response. He looked peaceful wrapped in the cosy blanket on their king-sized bed.

      The tall, iron coloured buck stood bedroom Eyed in the doorway, holding the plate of pancakes for his partner, who already noticed the delicious breakfast in his husband's hand. The smile that formed on the small bear's face was enough to make the rabbit swoon.

    Zaccues brought the pancakes to Nathan, breakfast in bed was a common thing for his spouse. He stole a small kiss from the bear while trying to comb his hand through his tangled brown hair, Nathaniel replied with a light smack on the ass. The light peck on the lips turned into a more intense French kiss, Nathan helping himself  to pulling Zack's long ebony hair, while Zaccues sat himself upon his partner's lap.

    Zaccues lightly grinded himself on Nathan's leg, while Nathan continued to pull his hair. Zack slowly made his way from his husband's mouth, to his chin, then jaw, then neck. Zaccues sucked on the spot, leaving a reddish-purple and yellow bruise. Hickey's weren't an uncommon thing, Nathan often had the small spots on his thighs and chest, they we're only visible in his humanoid form but they both knew they were there, symbolising the passionate nights they had before.

    "Nathan, Darling, I need to shower. I have to go to work,"  the cool grey hare commented when Nathan's hands started to lower unto Zaccues' groin. "You rile me up just to leave me hard, I see. Sly devil," He muttered in response.

    "We can continue this tonight,"

    "Wonderful,"