𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃?

(Long, very long chapter, idk, Parkster? No Parkster? Don't read if you don't want to- it's a disappointing one)

• ° • << Chester's POV >> • ° •

Jack has been messaging me nonstop about the video idea and that he had gotten some emails to show me.

I haven't explained to him the whole Parker situation but now, I think I'm going to have to since Parker is not going to let me go anywhere without him being near me from 3 feet. Unless if he knows I'm somewhere in the house.

I scrolled down messages that Jack has sent me, copy pasted from emails. He insisted I choose which email to pick for us to go to the place to film.

I stretched and yawned in boredom, laying down afterwards and hugging a pillow underneath me. My phone still on my ahnd in front of me.

Parker walked in and sat down on the couch, lifting my legs up and placing them on his lap. He then turned to me.

"What'cha reading?" He said curious.

"Jack's messages. I forgot we had to film" I mumbled.

He hummed and leaned back on the couch, constantly stretching. I felt him nod.

"Where to?" Parker asked looking back at me. I sat up and leaned against the arm rest without lifting my gaze up from my phone.

"Somewhere... I'm still choosing the location. Wanna pick?" I asked and lifted my head slightly, my glasses sliding down from my eyes.

He shrugged and moved next to me, I sat up and gave him some space so he could see the messages and probably, hopefully, pick.

"I- uh" Parker said confused as he read the texts.

"Where do these places go to?" He asked.

"Somewhere in the woods, probably" I responded muttering.

"That's not safe though"

"It's what we do anyway. Then we almost get killed by some demon"

Parker frowned as he looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled apologetically, my hands going to his hair and patting it.

"Relax, we're not gonna die. I'm still alive, aren't I?" I flashed him a grin.

Parker remained silent and looked down straight in front of him. I think I made him rethink if I'm alive or not, if he's just hallucinating and I'm actually a gas.

Wait-

Nah.

"Okay, I'm FULLY alive, Parker. And I ain't dying either" I said patting his back in reassurance, this made him blink and look back at me.

"I think I'll choose this place, it's not too far nor too near from the forest. Her name is Miranda Mei and she said she's been struggling some.. marriage issues with her husband though her husband doesn't want her to get divorced; and I quote "Or else" " I briefly explained pointing the message and showing the phone to Parker.

"Name?" Parker asked.

"Miranda Mei" I replied.

He nodded and looked away before looking back staring at the ground with a... embarrased? Look on his face.

"Can I come with... you?" He asked sheepishly giving me a pleading look.

I sighed and smiled at him, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Sure, why not? I'll just have to explain this to Jack and hopefully the viewers won't notice" I said before pressing my lips against Parker's. He seemed happy with the action as he kissed back.