Chapter 1Lost

Hey, i wanted to introduce myself I'm samenta but call me Sammy original i wanted to write a story .but someone feeling how i feel most days but came to realize it better to write a poems about it i hope you like and enjoy.

               FEELING LOST.   
When you're in 8th grade on the way to being in high school. You think about all the opportunities and life changing things you will experience. All the friends that will come and go . Significant other you may have and most of all finding yourself through all of it. That what they always say right? But look I'm a senior in high school and have no idea on who the hell i am. Being in high school had only confirmed how dumb and stupid i can truly be. How i will go through the hardest things alone. How i can go form being so happy confident innocent to being depressed having anxiety about literally everything also wanting to die 24/7. That what they don't talk about I'm confused on what to do in life what the right path or if i am even on a good path to start with. Weather i may like girls boys or even both and how to feel comfortable with that idea . Learning how to operate with having no motivation no idea if i really want to continue in life . It seems every freaking time i go to class and sit here listening to the teachers looking at the students how can people do this how can you freely just learn and not think about how life would be easier just ending it?

TW