•11•

I know that the dress I chose to wear tonight was very revealing and I would normally never wear one like this, but honestly I was over it I didn't care if girls thought I was a slut and neither did I care about guys calling me one I wanted to dress like this because I felt powerful when I did.
So hear I am on the way to a party with my best friend and his brother to more than likely sleep with my best friends brothers best friend, I know right confusing.

As we pull up out side the party and get out of the Uber you can feel the ground shake from how loud the music is playing the smell of alcohol washes over my senses when a group of girls walk past me all whilst eyeing me down, I ignore the girls and walk through the front door followed by Harry and Tom on either side of me "you sure about that dress" Harry asks me while looking at all the people staring at me "definitely" I say confidently waking of to the kitchen to pour myself a drink when Haz comes up behind me "you came annnndddd wow you look hot" he says looking me up and down "thanks" I say with a smirk "here let me make you a drink" he says as he grabs the cups and alcohol when Tom walks in the kitchen behind me "Haz mate" he calls putting his arm around his shoulder " hey man want a drink" Haz asks tom "ughhh sure what you making there" tom asks as he watches Haz mix the pineapple punch with vodka and raspberry smash "oh a drink for y/n" he says missing the drink "she doesn't drink that here" he says grabbing the expensive bourbon and poring a glass with ice "here" tom says handing me the drink and I smile lightly at him, I can see the slight irritation on hazs Face as I take the drink from toms hand. I sip the drink as tom and Haz begin talking about the usual stuff and it was annoying me like Haz invited me here with him but he has barley even spoken to me. As I'm standing there just listening to Haz and Tom a girl rubs my shoulder "oh I'm so sorry... just trying to get a drink" she says waving her red plastic cup around "it's fine hhhh at least your talking to me" I say referring to the two boys "ahhh I see... what you drinking" she asks me "bourbon" I say taking another sip "oooo I finally found another girl for a quench for the hard stuff" she says giggling "yeah I see you do to" I say back to her smiling "my name is Lia" I says holding her hand out "Y/n" I say shaking it "I love your dress by the way.. it's very risky" "ha thanks that's what I went for and let's just say taking risks is my new found pleasure" I say back and this causes her to laugh here I was thinking all the girls here we're absolute bitches, finally Haz and Tom show me some attention "so y/n ever tried weed?" Haz says puffing on a freshly rolled joint "uhm no I never really got an opportunity to" I say "well you wanna try" he says handing me the joint I don't say anything I just grab the joint and take a big puff and inhale then breath it out "wow nicely done you sure youv never done this before" Haz asks me "no I haven't just seen a lot of people do it" I say laughing Haz then hands the joint to Tom who smokes it effortlessly and I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but when he did omg it was so hot the way his lips moulded around the joint just made me feel a certain way. They then took notice of Lia "who are you" Tom asks "Lia and you" she asks the tone in her voice already showing irritation "Tom.. nice to meet you" he says glancing over her body she was wearing a tight short red dress that has a small slit on the left side "Tom stop gawking over my new friend" I say nudging his shoulder I decided to leave the boys on their own and go off with Lia.

TOMS POV:
Y/n had left with Lia to go and do who knows what I honestly couldn't stop looking at her but of course I did it subtly the way the dress hugged her body was so hot I'm surprised I didn't get a hard on just looking at her, all I could think about was ripping that tight little dress of her and doing her better than she's ever had it, mid way through my thoughts I was ripped from them with hazs voice "so ummm I'm thinking about asking y/n out" this takes me by surprise and I don't even know what to say all I say is "and why is that" " I mean she's hot she's funny and she's so ducking good in bed" and hearing that makes me want to punch Haz in the face then and there but instead I say " I mean If you want than go for it but iv known her forever so if you fucking hurt her I will kill you... I won't choose you when it comes to her" and by the look on his face my words take him by surprise, mean while my head is racing with thoughts why the fuck did I just do that, I can't think of her like that anyway for fuck sake get your grip Tom don't be a pussy but if he fucking hurts her I will legitimately kill him, let's hope he's not that bloody dumb to hurt her.....