Chapter one.

Elizabeth Trainor

Everything was a blur.

The alcohol was making me feel a billion emotions at the same time. The music was blasting on full volume, my head pounding, but non of it made me not wanna be where I was.

Elite Club.

Sweaty bodies dancing around, people sticking their tongues down eachother's throat, the club was crowded at this hour everyday. I take a look at the whole place, my eyes fighting the urge as I could pass out any minute.

This place looks the same each day.

I throw the vodka shot in the back of my throat one last time, and get up from my seat, to then start walking my way to the middle of the dance floor

A pair of hands hold me from behind which makes me groan and turn around on my feet. I see Andrew pulling me back to him, and saying something which I can't hear, at all.

We blame the music.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I shout over the loud music, breaking his grip on my wrist by disengaging it.

"Don't you think we should go home now?" He shouts back, which I do hear this time, but hey.

"I can't hear you! The music is too loud hun!" I say as I start walking backwards, pretending I actually couldn't hear what he said.

"Alright go dance again. I'm not driving you home now!" He chuckles and shouts from behind but I continue walking anyways.

The moment the music hits my ears again, and I'm standing in the middle of the crowd, my hands move up in the air and I shut my eyes.

My hips move with the rhythm, and I try to stop my mind working and hurting myself. Before I know it, a crowd gathers around which makes me open my eyes and examine their blurry faces.

One of those guys puts his hands on my waist after guiding my own to lock against his neck. Him being so bold makes me smirk and bite my lip.

"Salut bébé." He says in my ear after leaning closer to it.