Chapter three.

*Contains sexual content*

Elizabeth Trainor

"I think you had a tiny orgasm just by looking at him." Claire speaks up from beside me, breaking my thoughts.

I dig my hands in my hair, closing my eyes, still feeling him just 2 centimetres away from my face.

The way the scent of his cologne filled every atom of my body. The way he smelled like marlboro vintage at the same time. The way I saw the green in his eyes from so close. The way I felt goosebumps all over my skin.

Claire is getting tattooed by Zayn at the moment, whereas I'm sitting next to her on a chair. The guy apparently is Zayn's best mate, hence him being here. They both have somewhere to go together after this.

Claire and I both insisted if we both come again some other day so that there's no delay. But Zayn pushed to get the tattoos right now, and that there's nowhere important they have to be.

The guy got some call for which he had to go out of the place so could attend, otherwise he would be looking into my soul without blinking his eyes right now. Yeah.

He kept the eye contact with me the entire time I was getting tattooed, and me being the person I am, saw some excitement which made me continue looking back at him too.

Which definitely amused him cause that fucking smirk never left his face.

He's gonna come back in any minute now.

My tattoo was done and covered. Zayn was very patient and good at his job. His lines were clear even though he was doing it free hand. He seemed to have a lot of experience and enjoyed what he did.

"Hey, à quoi penses-tu?" I hear Claire mumble softly from near me, while Zayn continues his thing, vibing to his music playing in the background.

"Well, nothing?" I scoff, looking down at my feet.

"I've never seen you this uneasy." She continues after me while using her other hand to pull my cheek, "It's not like he's gonna eat you?"

"We don't know that." A voice speaks up from behind, and we both turn our faces around in that direction.

Ofcourse it's him.

He walks up closer, his boots making a noise which echoes in the room, his presence so strong and it definitely overawed me. Okay. Maybe.

Meeting his pair of dark emerald green eyes again sends shivers along my skin. It's like he has this thing in his look, it's enough to bewilder me.

He runs his hand through his dark brown disheveled hair, taking a pack out of his pocket.

Marlboro Vintage.

So I was correct? Good one, Liz.

He then picks out a cigarette and holds it next to himself before smirking at me yet again. He doesn't light it, just keeps it perched between his cherry lips.

My stomach flutters when he speaks up, "You okay there, love?"

I look at Claire immediately, and she widens her eyes, telling me to reply and stop being so uncanny. I put the loose strands of my hair behind my ears, swallow the uneasiness and then look back up at him.

"Yeah, I'm alright thanks." I say it back which makes him nod and smile.

"Want a smoke?" He then asks, still toying with the cigarette in his mouth.