Forsaken Concept teaser

It was a cold night near the edge of the kingdom of Nohr. The moon hung high in the night sky and shined brightly as clouds float still.

At the top of a mountain, stood a lone tower, a tower that once held something so powerful and dangerous from the world. But now...it's a battlefield.

Around the tower, bodies littered the ground. They appeared to belong to the kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido. Though strangely, instead of wearing their traditional armors and gear, they all were covered from head to toe in a unique armor that was colored in their nation's scheme. The armor prevented any signs of skin from showing.

Nonetheless, they all laid motionless on the ground as many of their armors were cracked from receiving extremely powerful blows.

No one's POV

On the battlefield, the sounds of people yelling and metal clashing could be heard.

A knight flew through the air as he yells in pain. Red sparks of lightning and smoke coat his armor as he falls and crashes to the ground, even bouncing a bit. When he stops, his body lays still, lifeless. After, two more bodies were flown near the knight's and had the same effects on them.

Several feet in front of the bodies, a hooded person was surrounded by several knights. Several charge towards him with their swords and glaives in hand. The hooded figure leaps in the air as he raises his left palm in the air. A ball of velvet flames coated in the same red lightning and smoke from before was cast in his palm before thrusting it at the ground between the group and explodes upon impact, sending them flying.

He lands soon after the explosion ends and summons a longsword in his right hand while spinning around. He thrusts his blade forward and stabs it through one of the other knight's chest, killing him instantly. He then yanks his blade out from their chest and kicks the body away. Just as he did, he heard electricity buzzing behind him. He spun around and swung his blade in front of himself to block someone else's longsword that was coated in lightning. Upon impact, the two made a shockwave from their powers clashing.

Standing in front of himself was none other than the oldest child and the prince of the kingdom Hoshido, Prince Ryoma.

The samurai-like prince glares at the hooded person as their blades were locked together and sparks flew between them

"I will NEVER forgive the crimes you've committed!" He says through gritted teeth.

"..." The hooded person doesn't say anything in response. Instead, he just glares back under their hood before pushing him back.

Ryoma jumps back before leaping forward again and swinging his sword accurately and precisely at the hooded person, but the latter kept either blocking or dodging his attacks.