☁ || "park" || ☁

fluff
warning(s) - swear words
Reader pronouns - she/her
~-•♥•-~

you sighed, looking up from your book, bored at the chapter the teacher was teaching. you then glanced over to terrance, who seems to be not paying attention as well. then an idea came to your mind. since you were sitting right next to him..

you poked him on he cheek. and boy the look he gave- was the annoyed but blushy face. you adored it and continued to do that till he had enough, grabbed your wrists with one of his hands, and started to squish your cheeks with the other hand.

'soft..' he thought before doing that again and again. you tried to get out of his grip on your hands but nope. no hope.

"L/n,Afton. are you paying attention here?" The teacher suddenly asked you both as you quickly stopped what you were doing with one another.

the class was staring at you two now. great. you swore you could hear terrance's friend's smirk and snickering.

After class, you were walking in the hallways making your way towards the lockers to get your needed books for the next class.

"y/n" you stopped walking once you heard that voice. "yes, terrance?" you replied with a smile as you turned around.

"oh yeah!"
"wanna hang out later? im going to the park this evening!" you said as your cheeks became a pink tint.

"s-sure." you felt surprised, he does not stutter around anyone! atleast thats what you have seen?

"great! so what are we doing now?" you asked him with a smile. "how about we just..go get something to drink or eat and chill somewhere?" he replied with a smirk to which you became even more red.

"a-ah! sure!"

the rest of the day in school flies by, you were very nervous about this evening in the park..Terrance, was your crush. even though he was an asshole and scares his little brother with a foxy mask for no reason- still you fell for him either way.

-evening-♥

you made your way to the afton's home, and rang the doorbell. Mrs.Afton opened the door and smiled when she saw me. "hello dear. are you here for Terrance?"

"yes, Mrs.Afton. is he home?" you asked with slight nervous that you might have came late. to your question, Mrs.Afton nodded and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Who is it mom?" Elizabeth came down to see who the person was at the door. her mouth turned into a smile once she saw me, you had to admit, you bond well with the Afton kids. they love you.

"Hi y/n!!"

"hey elizabeth, where's C.C?"

"he's in the kitchen, doing something!" she replied.

you were slightly growing impatient, where the hell is Terrance? "where is Terrance?"

"Oh im so sorry dear! i forgot you came here for him. " Mrs. Afton apologized. "no, no! its fine!"

"TERRANCE!! Y/N IS WAITING FOR YOU!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING DOWN!?" Elizabeth shouted which was enough for Terrence to hear.

...
....
noone came.

Elizabeth went to his room to call him, but noone was there.

after she informed you..you were upset, you really hoped you could confess to him today. as you were going to the park, the familiar guy with foxy mask came running towards you.

with flowers in his hands.

chocolates too.

"jeez...was i late? these shops that are close to the house doesn't have any flowers or chocolates in stock..ugh." Terrance said.

You were confused as hell. but you wondered who those were for..

"Ahem...So..y/n,will you be my girlfriend? " he said wifh blush not visible on his face, cause of the mask but if that wasn't there...then it would rival a tomato.

you, also is pink in the face. mentally screaming and praying to god that this isn't one of his pranks.

"Y -Yes!" finally you said.

"..good." and then you both held hands and went to the park.You

-♥♥♥-
Word count - 672