Doodle

Warning: mention of the word f@g, cheating

"JINJIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!?" Yelled an angry Eunwoo, "Don't act like you didn't cheat on him." JinJin rolled his eyes.

You see, Astro's Eunwoo was caught cheating on NCT'S leaders younger brother, Lee M/N, with IU. M/N was heartbroken when he figured out that he cheated on him.

That's when M/N ran crying to Astro's dorms. When M/N got there Astro's leader, JinJin opened the door. When he saw the younger's face, he immediately felt his heart hurt. You see when he first met M/N, he found him cute. Few more days of spending time with the said male, he began having a crush on him. Until one day, he was going to confess to the younger, but someone had to ruin it. That some one was Cha Eunwoo. He had to confess the day that he had to confess to M/N. He was pissed, and still pissed that Eunwoo got to ask out M/N before him. Till this day he still has a crush on M/N

JinJin had asked what was wrong. And M/N told him the whole situation, about how he found out that Eunwoo cheated on him, and how he said about him that he's a f@g and that he regretted dating him. He started bawling his eyes out. JinJin comforted the young male. He knew that it wasn't the right time, but he had to confess to the male about his un dying love for him.

"R-really?" Said M/N. JinJin just nodded. M/N had tears in his eyes, then, something magical happened to JinJin. The shorter male kissed the taller male. JinJin was made blushing, that's until Eunwoo busted through the door. "JINJIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!?" Yelled an angry ass looking Cha Eunwoo.

M/N hid behind the taller. "Don't act like you didn't cheat on him." JinJin scoffed while rolling his eyes. "But he's my boyfriend" Eunwoo said while glaring at the male behind JinJin. JinJin noticed it and held M/N's hand. "Yea right, after you called him a f@g," JinJin chuckled "I loved him before you did!," JinJin said tears brimming up in his eye, "Do you think it was fucking fair that I had to sit through yours and M/N's sweet fucking laughter, knowing that I used to have a fucking crush on your boyfriend?" JinJin finished.

Eunwoo stayed quite. "He loved you Eunwoo, but looked what you did, you threw his fucking love away.." JinJin said tears finally falling from his eyes. "He deserves better. And I think that better person is me." JinJin said while Squeezing the male behind him hand. They didn't realize that they woke up the members, so the members were standing at their door way listening to the conversation. "M/N, I-I'm very sorry my baby. P-please come back to me?" Eunwoo said.

"Wow... I fell for your acting for a moment..," said the male. "No, you put me through this pain. This pain was caused because of you." M/N said tears slipping from his eyes. "I-I trustEd you with my heart Eunwoo, but you just break it? I don't think I could trust you anymore. But you know who I do trust, I trust JinJin. I was stupid for accepting your confession before. I should have waited for JinJin to confess to me.." the male said chuckling while shaking his head

"Y-you chose that bitch over me!? Y-you don't know who I fucking am don't you..? IM FUCKING CHA EUNWOO AND I GET WHAT I FUCKING WANT!"

THE END!!!