06

' we need to get out of here, now.' cheongsan announced. ' we're not going to last long here' he continued.

'where are we going to go?' Wujin asked while blocking the door. ' the hose from earlier.... gyeongsu ah' cheongsan called. 'yeah?' geongsu asked. 'what?' he frowned because cheongsan wasn't answering. 'what?' he asked again.

now they were standing Infront of the door , cheongsan telling gyeongsu to open the door alittle and gyeongsu can't believe what his is hearing.

neither can the rest of us to be honest. cheongsan tried to reach for the hose but failed. he tried again. and again. finally he got the hose. 

pulling it all in , gyeongsu closed the door behind him  . 'ryujin the door' he said as I went and hold the door close while they tie knots on the host.

after tying the host , they let the host down. so we're climbing down using the host. let's hope I don't slip-

I held the door as I watched them decide who go first. gyeongsu ended up going first , I gave him a smile of assurance before he started climbing down . he smiled and nodded back then his whole body was out of my sight.

'Ms park is on the second floor' cheongsan announced. I stared and a smile formed on my lips. 'second floor? broadcasting room?' daesu asked .

cheongsan nodded and Nayeon climbed down next. though it's a good thing that Ms park is in the broadcasting room... I can't help but wonder where's su-hyeok and if he's ok.

then daesu climbed down. then two girls which I don't know the name of. then spectacles guy. then Wujin .

then I caught nam ra looking. 'you go first I'll go later' I said still holding the door smiling and nodding at her . she was hesitant but nodded back.

then cheongsan looked at me , I smiled . 'talk to her' I mouth nodding then looking at the zombies who's hands were at the open side of the door. then nodded back at them.

cheongsan nodded . they talked and then onjo went down. 'ryujin ah... you go' he told me. 'i'll go after.' I said nodding. cheongsan shook his head.

'quick' he said . I let go of the door and walked to him . looking at him and he nodded. I looked to the door to see a head or two coming in already.

'be quick' I told him and he nodded. I held onto the rope, then used the excess sleeve of su-hyeok jacket to cover my hands, then I slide down. it's faster.

I pass level three where students no. zombies were at the window . 'woah you're quick' gyeongsu said as him and Ms park helped me in.

'thank you' I said thanking them . I then heard tables and chairs dropping . shit. where's cheongsan . please come down soon.

then I heard glass breaking . next thing we knew... it was raining zombies. 'yah ryujin ah' Wujin called. I look up at him.  ' your su-hyeok is here ' Wujin continued.

as much as I would love to hit him for saying 'your su-hyeok' I really want to see him more. I stick my head out of the window like what on-jo is doing and saw a very unholy sight.

bless my eyes. I chuckled at them . then finally they both started moving down the host. I move away from the window .

onjo grabbed onto su-hyeok hand helping him down. I suddenly felt alot of eyes on me. I was right , why is gyeongsu, Wujin , namra and Dae-su looking at me ?

I gave them a 'WHAT?' look and they looked away.  "close it! faster close it before they get in" the whiny bitch Nayeon shouted.

as Wujin was closing it Nayeon grumbled and shouted "ahh would you just close it already" this time standing from her chair. I walked and stood with my hands on the table watching her ... she looks like a child throwing a tantrum .

"what's wrong with you? cheongsan was still out there!" gyeongsu said. I was about to turn around when I heard a heartbeat faster than the rest. then I felt someone's hand around my waist.

I turned around and it was su-hyeok. butterflies. this is what butterflies in the belly feels like. I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"yah lee su-hyeok , what are you doing" I asked . su-hyeok didn't respond just gave me a bear hug. I chuckled throwing my hands over his shoulder hugging him .

"are you hurt?" I asked him. he shook his head then started looking at me up and down left and right for injuries. "are you?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"only cause you called me a welfie!" gyeongsu raised his voice and I pulled away from the hug turning to watch the commotion. however I didn't miss the glare onjo was giving me.

"is it not true?" Nayeon asked. "ah you can't say shit like this" cheongsan said. "what's a welfie?" Ms park asked. "tell me." no one replied. "what's it?" she asked again. silence.

"what's a welfie" she asked once more. " a person on welfare " I said . she turned to look at me . "what?"

"welfie means a person on welfare" I said . then Ms park sighed and turned back to Nayeon . "Nayeon , what you said was wrong, don't ever say it again" Ms park told her.

then she turned her attention to gyeongsu . "and gyeongsu. when you hit people, you end up on the losing . do you understand" she asked. no. "no. I don't " gyeongsu straight up said.

then she started to lecture. "are they zombies?" su-hyeok asked. I could feel his presence literally right behind me.

" what about the other teachers? has anyone called the cops? " the girl I don't know asked . "I'm sure someone has, I just don't have my phone on me right now" Ms park said.

" we called them , but they're not coming " cheongsan said. they started talking. and I reached for su-hyeok's hand because ... because... I don't know why. instincts I guess.

I feel safer with him. so... I'm sorry onjo .

I held him hand, I think I caught him off guard but he interlocked our fingers after awhile. using his thumb to rub the back of mine.

"what if it all started with hyeonju?" onjo said catching my attention. hyeonju ? hyeonju bit me. why am I not a zombie.. am I not a zombie? why? what? this is so complicated.

they started talking about why the first responders weren't responding about the zombies were outside too. then smart guy with the glasses on the computer.

I need to speak up. I need to-

" hyeonju bit me " I said. no whispered. too soft . "hyeonju bit me" I said louder. and too loud because now everyone was looking at me shocked .

all eyes are on me