Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

"Can I talk to my son for a second first?" I calmly asked the dean.

Tumango ito sa akin at hinayaan akong hatakin palabas si Javin sa office ng dean para makausap ko ito.

"You know what to do, Jayden." Seryoso kong sabi.

Sumipol si Chanel dahil sa pagiging seryoso ng boses ko bago siya naglakad papalayo sa amin ni Javin. So she could give us a privacy.

"I was eating my chocolate cake, Mommy... then there's Bench who came near me. He asked me for my chocolate cake." He trailed a bit. "I said no. Because it was a special made by Dad. And it was my first time having a food that made by D-daddy..." nakanguso nitong sabi.

"Then?"

"Then he..." he started tearing up that made me panicked a bit. "Pushed my chocolate cake, causing it to fell in the ground, then stepped on it. I can't help but to punch him, Mommy... because now I couldn't eat a cake that was bake by Daddy."

Bumuntong hininga ako at lumuhod para pantayan siya. "Hurting the kid physically is not reasonable. Tell me, did you punch him that hard, baby?"

Umiling ito. "I was... I was about to do that... very close... but I couldn't. Because I remembered that you said before that hurting someone physically is not the answer on the commotion. At least, be gentle or just talk with the person calmly." He explained at me. "Then... he just cried out of nowhere when there is already a teacher coming. I swear, Mommy, my punch at him was just like this," he mimicked what he did to the kid on my face.

And that was a very fluppy punch!

Napapikit ako ng mariin at malalim na bumuntong hininga. "Thank you for that, Javin. We can go back to the office now to talk with the parents of your classmate." I uttered and he nodded.

Pagkapasok palang namin sa opisina ay masama na kaagad ang tingin sa akin ng magulang ng bata. While the kid, which is Bench, is looking at Javin with a small smirk on his lips.

The kid doesn't even have a wounds on his face or something.

"So... Miss del Mundo, what can you say about the behavior of your son?" Dean cleared his throat.

Ngumiti ako at umupo sa upuan na katapat ng parents. "Oh. Nothing."

Kumunot ang noo ng Dean. "He punched a kid and you have nothing to say with that behavior?"

Umismid ako at tumingin sa parents na nasa harapan ko. I smiled sweetly at them. "Why don't you ask them, too, if what's their comment to the behavior of their bully kid?"

Nangalati kaagad sa galit ang babae. "What did you just said?! How dare you to accused my son a bully! It was your son who's a bully here!"

Bahagya akong ngumuso. Bakit ba siya galit? I am calm here.

"My son did nothing."

"He punch my son!" Napatayo sa galit ang babae as her husband tried to calm his wife.

"O, yes, my son did! But that was just a fluppy punch! Your son doesn't have any wounds!" I frustatedly said.

"Miss del Mundo and Misis, calm down po." Mahinahong sabi ng dean sa harapan namin.

"I am calm down." Mahinahon kong sabi. "You know what? In the meeting, the speaker there said that the every grade one student's room has a CCTV. Why don't we just look at it?"

"Right!" Segunda ng Nanay ni Bench.

Pinakalma siyang muli ng asawa niya at naiiling nalang sa amin ang dean. Kalmado lang naman ako rito...