Chapter 2

They arrive at the docs of Inazuma in the next few days

              They arrive at the docs of Inazuma in the next few days. The crew is settling them down, telling everyone to make sure they have everything before setting off.

"Need help with that?"

[Name] looks up from his struggle with the box, seeing a smiling Kazuha looking at it. He was sure that he hadn't seen the man angry once. "Nah, I'll be fine. I'll bother Akash or...what's his name? Doesn't matter, but I'm sure you have business here yourself."

The blond nods, humming as he does so. "I don't, and I don't mind helping out a bit." 

The walk to their hotel is filled with students gawking at the sights. The silence between Kazuha and [Name] is usually broken by the latter telling Kazuha why the blossoms are pink, or just general facts about random organisms he read about, that live here.

Kazuha listens patiently, despite probably already knowing most, if not everything, that he says. The blond has to pull his new friend back on the path every time that he sees a dog or cat. He even tried petting one of the roaming kitsune.

The walk is uneventful if you ignore the above. 

The room [Name] ends up in is for two people. It's not big, just enough for them to leave their things and maybe another person to lay down horizontally between the beds.A small bathroom is squeezed between the walls to his right.

Kazuha and he leave the box to lean against the wall. "Wow, I didn't know that we would be roommates." His companion rolls his eyes, "We aren't."

"He's right, you're rooming with me, shithead." The man walking in has green hair with dark roots. His eyes are yellow, and his skin is on the darker side.

He is wearing the school uniform, just with the jacket tied around his waist as many other students. Elenor Mill. The kid he copies math tests off of.

"Elenor, I swear to hell if you snore I'll cut those long bangs of yours." He just laughs, waving him off. "You'd lose your math privileges. Who's this again?"

"Kazuha Kaedreha." "Your replacement. Now out, I'd like to share with someone who actually isn't allergic to peanuts. That's so embarrassing, Elenor. Who's even actually allergic to peanuts? No one." He says, huffing.

They gaze into each other's eyes for a long minute, neither blinking. "[Name], you're literally allergic to peanuts as much as I am." He adds, face avoid of any emotions. "Lies, all of it. Kazuha don't listen to him. I could never do such a disgrace."

The blond nods, slightly stiff. "Of course not. I'll have to go now, then." 

"What?! Nooo!" His arms surround the shorter, probably using his arms to his sides. "Kazuuuu, don't leave me with Elenor!" 

"The hell's that supposed to mean!?" "You snore, now shut up Elenor. I'm talking to my best friend." A snicker— "I'm telling Akash." 

"What? Elenor you wouldn't dare!" Kazuha smiles fondly at the two, deciding to slip away as the two bicker, stiff laughs leaving one if their mouths now and again. The bickering doesn't stop even after he closes the door that's hinges creek.