Chapter 1

Everyone was in despair after losing their queen and king in a war..But there was one person whose happiness was off limits.He was very happy because now he would be taking control of the kingdom.That cunning bastard had been planing this from a very long time but who is he? You might ask..

Its none other than KING'S OWN BROTHER 'AIDEN'.The whole kingdom knew what kind of a person he was and with him rulling how bad the downfall of the kingdom is going to be but is there going to be someone good enough to rule them?Who is it going to be?

( Aiden's pov )
Aiden enter's his room and talks to her wife as she is dressing herself up in her gown.

Aiden(king Rayn's step brother)Sweetheart the kingdom is finally ours..You the queen of my heart..is going to be the queen of the kingdom aswell.I finally removed that headache from our path.I am feeling so good after this.

Zara(Adrien's 3rd wife)That's great honey but that headache of yours has daughters too and no one in the kingdom have any grudges towards them..they all love both of them blindly as if they are some sort of treasure to them.Can't we just kill them too..?

Aiden: I have a better plan..They are not going to have an easy death..They'll suffer as much as our children have till now..But before that no one should have the knowledge of this conspiracy or this might turn into something horrifying for us..

Zara:I'll make sure,That no one knows this honey..and the one who'll will be killed immediately..😏

Aiden:That's something my wife would say..

( Author's pov )
Well as they were busy talking about all this they did'nt realise their window was open and as their room was very near the courtroom..

( Arisnoe's pov )

I was walking towards the courtroom filled with gloom but i heard some voices coming from my uncle's room as i got nearer i heard something i should'nt have heard my uncle and aun't were talking about killing me?!but then i heard a voice calling my name.It was my own sister..Marry..

Marry:Arisnoe what are you doing out here?You need to go to the courtroom for the death ceromony..
(She said with a her cherry red face,swollen lips and a visible frown..)

I got my self together and turned towards her and said..

Arisone:Nothing.Let's go..

I said while dragging her away from that place.

*Time skip*

(In the court room)
When i entered the courtroom.Everyone was full of gloom and despair and followed by me entered my uncle and aun't who were crying..of course it their crocodile tears enough the convince everyone here but not me after what i know.

After the death ceremony was over.It was time for the the new king and queen to be announced and the minister's said since both daughter's of THE KING AND QUEEN ARE NOT ADULTS THE NEW QUEEN SHALL BE THE STEP BROTHER OF KING RAYN..MR.AIDEN AND MRS.ZARA..

I could see all the citizens had this visible dissappointment on their face after listening to all of this..

AND

I simply could'nt except this being said..

So,I got to the minister and whispered in his ear.
How much were you paid for this bastard.I'll give you the double of it and if you fail to comply i'll kill and mind you i like the second option better.So under 5 second announce what i whisper in your ear..

So the minister as expected complied to me and said..

THEE IS A MISTAKE IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT.SINCE PRINCESS ARISNOE IS THE OLDEST DAUGHTER OF KING RAYN AND QUEEN SHE SHALL BE MADE THE QUEEN ON HER UPCOMINH 18TH BIRTHDAY AND TILL THE ALL PROCCESSES MAY BE CARRIED BY HER ONLY..

To be continued

Hi there!
If you liked the story make sure to Vote,Follow and Comment.
Also do tell me if you find any flaws in the story and your opinion over it in the comments section. Love yaa💖 and byee!