71-80

Cahpter 71 The Bridal Chamber

 Lin Qing and Mo Yu went to Xianyun Temple in Tongcheng. The most popular place in Xianyun Temple in Tongcheng was the peach blossoms all over the mountains and plains.

A veritable peach blossom garden.

When I came to this temple, I first went to the main hall to ask for a sign to visit, and I got a sign. After investing some sesame oil money, I went to the backyard of the temple to watch the peach blossom forest.

Mo Yu followed closely throughout the whole process, not leaving for a moment.

The two are like a couple, walking together hand in hand.

In the back mountain of Xianyun Temple, Mo Yu pulled Lin Qing to turn left and right away from the crowd and came to a very hidden place.

Lin Qing was stunned by this wonderful scene. Next to a small clear lake was a large piece of peach blossoms, and the fallen flowers were spread all over the floor, like a carpet, and people stepped on it softly. There is still the aroma of peach blossoms in the air. The peach blossoms fall on the lake.

"Qingqing, does it look good?" Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing in his arms. The people below found it inadvertently. He thought it was very good and brought Lin Qing here.

Lin Qing nodded blankly, the ancient environment was so good, she can't see such a natural and beautiful scenery in modern times.

There was no sign of man-made in this piece, everything was formed naturally, and it was so beautiful that Lin Qing couldn't bear to approach it for fear of accidentally destroying this beautiful scene.

Secretly asked Xixi to take pictures of the scenery here, she wants to save it!

After playing all afternoon, Lin Qing was very happy, and he also asked Xixi to take a lot of photos, some of which were with her and Mo Yu.

Mo Yu was afraid that she would be tired, so she just set off to go home after playing until about 3:00 in the afternoon, knowing that Lin Qing's nap time had come.

After playing in Tongcheng for several days and admiring the blooming conditions of various flowers in Tongcheng, Lin Qing was satisfied. Had a great time this time.

After the Hundred Flowers Festival, the two of them returned to Xinye Village with several boxes of flowers and cakes.

At this time, Xinye Village no longer had the liveliness after the development of Lizheng, but returned to a quiet and peaceful state that was different from the past.

Mo Yu got off the carriage with a tired look on his face. It took nearly 20 days for this trip back and forth, and it was now May. Fortunately, they arrived at Xinye Village in the evening, and the breeze was gentle, bringing a touch of coolness.

As soon as Lin Qing returned to Mo's house, he asked for hot water to go to the bathroom. She is very tired. When passing through Cencheng just now, Mo Yu originally wanted to spend a night in Cencheng's small courtyard before going back. But she didn't want to, she was tired when she was tired. Anyway, that's the way to go.

After closing the door in the bathroom, Lin Qing took a symbolic bath and appeared in the space.

First got a Thai massage, and then slept in a comfortable beauty sleep. Only then did Lin Qing feel sluggish. Refreshed.

Mo Yu is a martial artist, and the exhaustion of this trip did not affect him at all. So I waited for Lin to clean up before taking a shower. Mo Yu could still go to the study and work for a while.

"Ayu, are you tired?" Lin Qingchun came out of the shower and knew that Mo Yu was going to work again, so he stepped forward and made a special cup of tea for Mo Yu.

"I'm not tired, Qing Qing is hungry. I'll ask someone to serve the food for my husband." Mo Yu took a sip of the tea that Lin Qing prepared for him, and immediately refreshed and refreshed his mind.

"You go to wash first. I'll wait for you to come out to eat together." Lin Qing knew that Mo Yu was obsessed with cleanliness. Every time I come back from the outside, I have to take a bath before I eat at the table. Sometimes in the summer, I take a bath several times a day. It is absolutely rare to be able to hold it until now.

"Okay, Qingqing is waiting for her husband, and her husband will be very fast." Mo Yu chuckled lightly, and was very considerate to his daughter-in-law.

As expected, Mo Yu took a shower very quickly. He had already taken a bath in less than a quarter of an hour. As soon as he came out of the kitchen, he had already prepared the food and set the dishes and chopsticks before Mo Yu was on the table.

The days were brisk and leisurely, and Lin Qing found that the closer to Qiyue, the darker Mo Yu's eyes looked at her, especially at night, when Lin Qing was half asleep, Mo Yu often went out, and every time he came back, he would go out. Bring a burst of cool air.

Lin Qing asked a question, and Mo Yu whispered in Lin Qing's ear - the sixteen-year-old appointment is coming.

The low hoarse voice and the warm breath made Lin Qing blushed.

A sixteen year old date? what is it? ......etc! Sixteen year old appointment! Isn't it the day they want the bridal chamber?

what! ! ! ! ! ! ! She didn't expect life to pass so quickly, and her sixteen-year-old appointment was approaching inadvertently? !

Lin Qing's face turned red and white, and he didn't know what to do for a while. In modern times, she has never even talked about love, and has never even held a man's hand! Are you going to the bridal chamber now?

Although the relationship between them has been very close in the past two years, but now they have to go further. To be honest, Lin Qing is really not ready.

"Qingqing, do you know why my husband wants to take you to Tongcheng?" Mo Yu smiled and said a topic that was irrelevant.

Lin Qing thought for a while, then shook his head decisively, "I don't know? Why?"

"Because, the Hundred Flowers Festival is a place every girl wants to see, and my husband wants you to visit when you are a girl... "The subconscious of that statement is that you won't be a girl before long.

"..." Now Lin Qing's face was so hot that she could cook something. She had no idea that Mo Yu had planned it so long ago! Moreover, she foolishly fell into the trap he set!

Lin Qing is now a man who wants to cry but has no tears.

The days passed by in Lin Qing's tangle and tension. On the 23rd of the seventh lunar month, Lin Qing's least desired birthday came.

All day long, Lin Qing froze his body, until when the sumptuous dinner arrived, Lin Qing bravely went to justice with a broken wrist, and his expression was like eating the last supper.

"Qingqing, we are husband and wife, and we will get to this stage sooner or later." These days, Lin Qing's reaction is all in his eyes, and Mo Yu is suffering in his heart. It is every man's dream to be able to have a wedding night with the person he likes. Wanted, and Mo Yu waited for this moment for two and a half years.

"Forget it, Qingqing is not ready yet, the husband is willing to wait for you." But Mo Yu still couldn't bear to put pressure on Lin Qing. If his Qingqing was still not ready to be his wife, then he was willing to give her time.

No one thought that Mo Yu, who was so strong in life and demanded that everything be in his hands, would be so gentle with Lin Qing's affairs. Gentle can aggrieve herself for Lin Qing.

"Ayu...I...I..." Lin Qing was not ready, but this was what she promised Mo Yu herself, so even if she was in a tight mood, she had to bite the bullet! "Ayu! I can do it!"

Mo Yu waited for so long, and he naturally knew how difficult it was for Mo Yu. After all, that man could endure the woman he loved lying next to him, but he couldn't see it. eat! This feeling of suffocation is definitely not something that man can hold for that long.

"Qingqing... I've given you a chance for my husband..." This time Mo Yu's remaining endurance was on the verge of being shattered.

She has seen everything Mo Yu has done to her in the past two years. Mo Yu does not speak sweet words in Huazao's vocabulary. He only invades her life a little bit. Mo Yu is in every memory. By now, Lin Qing had gradually forgotten the memories of modern times, and every happy episode was full of Mo Yu's breath.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Lin Qing walked out of the bathroom with a shy face and was held in his arms by Mo Yulou.

"Qingqing...Qingqing..." Mo Yu kissed Lin Qingbai's tender ears, the breath he exhaled without taking a sip of wine made Lin Qing inexplicably drunk.

Mo Yu picked up Lin Qing and walked slowly and firmly towards the huge Qiangong bed.

"Ayu..." Lin Qing exclaimed in surprise at his actions.

Mo Yu blocked his mouth with his lips as soon as he made a sound.

After entering the bunk bed, Mo Yu put Lin Qing down, and her whole body trembled slightly with excitement. First, she kissed Lin Qing's cheek softly, not letting go of every inch of it. Little by little, she let Lin Qing's whole body Are shy like only cooked shrimp.

Lin Qing trembled nervously and uncontrollably,

"Qing Qing, don't be afraid..." Mo Yu caressed Lin Qing fondly, the tenderness in her eyes made Lin Qing feel more at ease.

The intimate and long kiss sucked Lin Qing's lilac tongue, leaving only a little air, and he occupied everything else.

Gently unloading Lin Qing's clothes, Mo Yu was shocked by her inner strength, and all her clothes were turned into powder.

Mo Yu's eyes are dark, and the delicate phoenix eyes seem to be fused with the universe, which can easily attract all people's minds. He has long hair and slender waist, tall and sturdy, and a strong body with six-pack abdominal muscles. The beauty of art.

Lin Qing didn't dare to look any longer, and quickly closed his eyes.

Mo Yu chuckled lightly, and put the kiss on Lin Qing's white jade delicately, and extended the delicate skin to the delicate and delicate place that was just right to be grasped by one hand.

At first, he squeezed gently and slowly, and finally he couldn't bear it anymore and attached his lips to it, frantically wreaking havoc.

He couldn't bear it anymore, such a scene appeared in his dreams several times, which was something he longed for and couldn't reach before.

His Qingqing finally belongs to him, and he also belongs to her!

Lin Qing felt uncomfortable in pain, his face wrinkled into a ball, and his mouth was tightly closed.

"Qingqing...don't be afraid...don't be afraid..." Mo Yu kept repeating these words, Lin Qing's forbearance was in his eyes, but he couldn't stop now, and he didn't want to stop. .

Mo Yu went from being pretty to the belly, until Lin Qing slowly bloomed on him.

Lin Qing's mind was colorful, but in front of him was the handsome and enchanting face of Mo Yu.

"Qingqing..." Mo Yu stepped forward and broke the last defense with a tough attitude.

Lin Qing bit his lip, and when he was about to bite, Mo Yu stretched out his finger instead.

His Qingqing is so soft... So tender...

How could he be willing to let her hurt, even if he allows it, this is the only time and it will only be the last...