FOREWORD

I'm DatBlacGuy.

A very close friend to Xouliana (really short and pretty big headed, literally, which she uses pretty well) if this book is any indication. She is an inspiration to her siblings including her older brothers.

She has a pretty good sense of humor which is shown in her book, and an imaginative mind which allows her to express herself in writing . The first work of hers I read was quite intriguing due to the suspense and comedic relief incorporated in it, it made me question my sleeping habits and how much it related to me - not that I burnt the midnight candle, just stayed up watching anime… heh.

Her ability to relate each word, line and sentence to each other kept me entertained while reading. Her use of vocabulary is unmatched in her age bracket - well in our circle - and she does well to keeps the reader on his/her toes; leaving you wanting more and you find yourself flipping to the next page. Best of all...she is a great therapist, all this makes LN ......a great writer.

Signed,

DatBlacGUY.

I'm Angel.

First of all, I'll start by saying that the chapters so far is amazing! It brings to mind everything a story should be; fun, educative and relative - it just shows how good of a writer she is.

I've had the opportunity to read some of her works and honestly speaking, this doesn't disappoint either. The writing style is unique and true to her person, and I believe that at the end of it all, it'll leave you not just entertained but curious about a lot of things. You will question a lot of things, not just in the books, but in your life as well.

In conclusion, I'll leave you all by saying that just a snippet into this book will - just as did me - leave you thirsting for more.

Signed,

Angel.