SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST ONE I DIDN'T HAVE A LOT FOR THIS CHAPTER💕

I woke up that morning really early.

"Today is going to be the last. Yes."

I got dressed ate breakfast  and went to wake up my brothers.

I knocked on their doors one by one. Each one was grumpy. That will show them to wake me up. But Jace threw a pillow at me. I didn't have to wake up Ein or Adrien. That was good. Ein probably has some sort of trap in his room, but Adrien is better than him. He is more focused on his studies than Ein was.

I grabbed my keys and yelled at the boys.

"Are any of you up yet!?" 

"Coming." Danny yelled. 

But I didn't hear Jake and Jace. They always went places together so I wondered where they were. Usually I hear loud banging coming down the stairs, but no. I looked back at the stair and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jace and Jake sitting on the ground smirking. I knew what was going to happen.

Oh crap.

I saw Danny tumble down the stair.

Shit another problem to deal with.

"Oww really!"

"Hahaha..."

"Ugh." he got up and headed to the car.

"Ok ok we had our laugh now get in the car."

They ran to the car still laughing.

"I'ma kill you when we get to school!" Danny said

"No u won't." Jake said 

I just blocked them out. Oh no. I hope mom didn't tell the school yet. Shit she probably did. Ugh i'm screwed. Once we got to school, and Jake and Jace ran to their class before Danny could catch them, I walked into school. Get ready for the last day of highschool hell.

*****___________*****

At my locker that morning I got my books but I saw Stacie heading down with her minions. 

"A little birdie told me your moving away. We won't have to deal with your depressed ass. anymore."

They chuckled.

"Ok thanks, at least I don't have to deal with your shit either Stacie."

"Ugh." They stomped away.

*****____________*****

This was the worst day ever but good thing it was my last. Of course the teachers told everyone i'm moving and I got... attention. Ugh I just wanted to be left alone. But I knew this would happen, my mom is one of those people who has to tell everyone about their life right away. Like could she have just fricken waited till we get home so I don't have to have people talking to me. 

At the end of the day we stayed later so we could clean up our stuff, and clear our locker.

*****_____Home_____*****

"We are leaving tomorrow so get packed up." Mom yelled "And don't get distracted, boys."

I ran upstairs and packed up my stuff. We are leaving but my dad is staying here for awhile so he can sell the house. And we are leaving so we can do our school and Adrien and Ein and go to college. 

I took a shower and then we headed out to eat. We got back and I went to bed. I was so exited to see Victoria.