#2 Him again

😂Im sorry, low quality hanma🤣

(Y/N) POV

Morning List

Check on the club rooms
Get the teacher's study planning sheets
Check on the school pet
Make sure to attend the teacher meeting

"Let's get started!" I clap my hands together.

I sit the clipboard down of things to do in the morning I always had to do will you play at least five or more things to do but I guess today was going to be a slow day.

The first thing I had to do was make sure the club rooms were neat and organized so that's exactly what I was going to do. I made my way down the hallway to the club's side of the school. The club rooms were located in a separate building away from the classrooms, which no one really had a problem with.

As soon as I got to the club room area I decided to check on the art room first, then the volleyball club, the cooking club and so on. The last club room I have to check was the drama club, it was the biggest club room after all the other Club rooms because of the materials and stuff they had to keep in there. I opened the door to expect to see an empty room with a few boxes here in there, a table with a few chairs, and most likely the drama club president getting everything ready cuz he was easily the first one other than me and the teachers to get to school.

But instead I see the few people I was hoping not to see today... or again for the rest of the day.

Hanma Shuji...

He was sitting on the main desk in front of the room and around the room was a few other delinquents that was kind of like his followers. Another thing I noticed what's the drama club's president on the floor in front of Hanma, with a look of fear in his eyes' he noticed me open the door and he immediately looked over to me causing the rest of them to look over as well. Hanma chuckled a bit once he saw me. "Ah, Miss Princess~, doing your daily check up?~".

I inhale sharply before exhaling, trying not to show any fear, although I can hide it, it didn't mean that I was kind of scared of him in a way. I mean seriously who wouldn't be scared of him, he has the power to make anyone get on their knees and beg for mercy.

"What is going on here?", I question obviously already knowing what was going on. "Nothing much we're just having fun little talk as all, isn't that right Juno Soka?" He looks down at the drama club president. "Yeah... it's nothing serious (L/N)", he gets off the floor before walking over to me with a sweet smile.

Soka... Oh Soka. He was always so sweet ever since we were 10, he always kept an eye on me and made sure I was okay. I sort of always had feelings for him and once when we were in middle school I had confessed him, but unfortunately he had turned me down and said he only saw me as a little sister and this is understandable. Soka it's kind of an only child so I have no problem with that. He was nice and smart and in every girl's and some guy's opinion in this whole school, he was the most good-looking guy. Every time somebody girl tried to confess he turned them down.

But I know something that no one else knows about him but I wish I could have long before I confessed to him back then.

🏳️‍🌈He's gay🏳️‍🌈

No one knows not even his family.

All of the time, he tries to stay out of trouble and avoid conflict, so right now I don't understand why is being picked on by Hanma and his friends.

Soka pets my head, "Just go finish your routine I'll talk to you later I promise". I sign and look over to Hanma behide Soka, and glaring at him causing Hanma to look at me with a shocked expression. "I am doing my routine but I was told to come get you by principle, apparently it's really argnet and you need to come now..." Soka stares at me of a moment confused because the principal never come in this early but Hanma didn't know that.

"Oh I see I'll be going then" I smile as Soka walks pass me. I bow to Hanma and the rest of the gang, "Please excuse me" I was about to walk off till I hear Hanma speak up.

"Princess".

I stop as turned back to look over to him while I tried not to show I was scared of him but I could see in his eyes he knew I was and my body was shaking slightly. The way his cold gaze watched me made my knees feel so weak but I kept my composure as I watched him get up and walk over to me.

Hanma smirks before reaching his hand up causing me to flinch and shut my eyes. I don't feel anything so I open my eyes a bit looking at him. He was looking at me smirking as his "sin" hand covered his mouth a bit as he chuckled. The way he stood over me made me feel small even though I'm pretty (average/short/tall) and he was still taller then me. The ways his golden eyes followed my every more.

It... kind of... turned me on...

No bad brain! Please stop! Shut up his a delinquent! Think of how you parents would react if they find out you like a delinquent... A bad influence... Someone on one wants to be stuck with... but... what if... No! We HAVE to be perfect! We have to make our parents proud.

I jolt when I hear Hanma snap his fingers in front of my face causing me to flinch. "Y-yes?...", "You okay, Doll?~". I nod a bit hesitantly. He smirks, "W-what is it you need?...".
"Oooh~ Is the perfect princess scared of me?~"
Yes... "No... Of course not."

I glared up at him. "Just... get to class or if not! Go somewhere else!", he seemed a bit taken a back when I yelled at him. I turn my self around and stormed off, "Asshole."

What I didn't notice was Hanma lick his lips as he watched me walk off with a smirk still plastered on his lip.

When I got out of his view after turning the corner I press my back against the wall and slide down then let out a frustrated sign. "God... he's so annoying...". My cheeks darken a bit as a blushed a bit, bringing my hands to the back of my neck, leaning my head back onto the wall, looking up at the ceiling, and began to imagine Hanma standing over me still.

He's lips... Looked so... soft...

"So fucking annoying..", I sign. "Tch." I quickly stand up before shaking my head a lot, "Just ignore him. He had nothing to do with me", fixing my skirt walk off to finish up my todo list.

_______________________________________

<Sorry for the long wait everyone, I've been in basic training and AIT, and just down right busy! But I'm back babies!!>