Chapter Fourty One

Josh talking
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
***************************************
Melissa's pov

I wake up and smile to see Josh sleeping in my bed we didn't have sex but we did cuddle and kiss I was lucky to even get that he's been so busy.

I wish he paid more attention to me instead of Sarah it's not fair but soon my plan will be in action I just have to be patient.

I go in my closet and pick out a crop top with some blue jeans I go down the street to my favorite cafe I go in and look at all the breakfast opinions I think I'll get two bacon egg sandwiches with two coffees." 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

" 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗴𝗴 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲" She gets the two sandwiches and coffees and hands it to me.

"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 13.50"I hand her the money.

" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀" I head out and start walking back to my place I look up and keep seeing pictures of Sarah and Josh Alec and Zayn all over town i don't even know why there care for her so much.

God I wish she stayed missing she's going to ruin my plans I take a deep breathe and drink some of my coffee.

I reach my door and walk in to see Josh in nothing but his boxers I blush a little."𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁"

"Thanks Mel" I hand him his coffee and sandwich.

He looks at his phone and smiles he hasn't even smiled at me this much last night what has him smiling." Gonna take a shower Mel I'll be back" He plugs his phone in and takes a towel and heads into the bathroom.

I turn on the tv then take his phone damn it I don't know the password I try his birthday it doesn't work I try the day we met uhh doesn't work.

I type Sarah's name it still doesn't work maybe princess would work I type it in nothing hmm maybe Princess in Italian I type in Principessa I can't believe that worked.

I looked at his last message it's a picture of Sarah horseback riding uhh I look through his photos and it's basically all of her there's hardly any pictures of me and Josh.

I put his phone back on the charger when I here the shower go off  I turn on a movie and start eating my breakfast