Adopting Kamala. . .

New Jersey, downtown. . . 

It was on Friday, November 4th, 2010 when at all  12:07 AM, when it all started. My parents, well my adoptive parents told me when did my adoptive dad tell me when he proposed to my adoptive mother. After Spider-Man and Black-Cat were finished taking down a crime lord name Lonnie Thompson Lincoln or on the streets called him Tombstone at his criminal headquarters. They told me that they were able to arrest Tombstone on fraud, resisting arrest, possession of illegal drugs with the intent of distribution, possession of illegal firearms, child endangerment, etc., etc. The media was all over, especially since Spider-Man and Black-Cat were there and the media was hoping to catch a pic of the two having a form of 'romantic moment'. Spider-Man asked Black-Cat if they could go somewhere private but Black-Cat teased him a little. So Spider-Man decided to do it in public, he pulls something out of his back pocket and went down onto one knee which surprised Black-Cat causing her to place both of her hands on her mouth. He opens a black box revealing it to be a ring, with a ruby jewel with jewel being welded into a shiny black ring with little white silts on the sides. Black-Cat started to cry and says 'yes' five times and hugged Spider-Man causing the bystanders to cheer and wished the web-slinger good luck. 

all most a month later, a newlywed couple, Peter Parker and Felicia Parker had just gotten married. Peter Parker and Felicia Parker, were secretly Spider-Man and Black-Cat the same couple who were on every T.V. news channel due to Spider-Man's public and televised proposal. 

A few years later, on Thursday, March 20th, 2014, the married duo attempted to respond to a potential gas link and wanted to help the people inside the building. But they were stopped by one of Spider-Man's archenemies; The Shocker. They were forced to fight him. When the fighting was over, it was too late. When they arrived at the scene, they discovered that there was one family still in the building when it exploded. Spider-Man and Black-Cat were devastated. But, then in the darkest moment, there was hope. Spider-Man heard a baby crying in the destroyed building causing him to rush in. He along with Black-Cat rushed inside to look for the origin of those cries. And in the rubble, Spider-Man found a baby of four years old with developing brown hair, brown eyes with sun-kissed skin baby. Once when Spider-Man held the baby, she stopped crying when she looked at Spider-Man. The baby instantly tried to grab Spider-Man's face mask but moved on when the two-spotted Black-Cat over his shoulder caused the baby to want to grab the white-haired heroine's long silver hair. Once when the heroes arrived at the ambulances, Spider-Man gave the doctors the young girl so they can treat the little girl.
Afterward, whenever Peter Parker AKA Spider-Man was done at work or on a lunch break, he would head to the hospital and check in on the little girl that he saved. He later discovers that the girl's name is Kamala Khan. He even asked a doctor when her other family members were arriving. The doctor told him that they couldn't come, they didn't have the money to buy a ticket from Siberia to America or passports for that matter.
What Peter never knew was that his wife, Felicia Parker AKA Black-Cat, also visited the hospital and checked in on the kid as both, herself and her hero identity and kept the young girl company. Later on, at least a few weeks later, Peter revealed that he has been checking in on the little girl that they saved, and Felicia revealed that she too has been seeing the little girl as well. Peter told his wife why haven't her parent arrived yet, which made Felicia horrified for the little girl, she didn't want the little girl to be raised in the foster care system, and the families that she could've been placed in would be the wrong family. So after many discussions and after several papers works that caused Peter to miss out on being Spider-Man and to be overslept, the paperwork was over. Felicia and Peter Parker were qualified and were now prepared to adopt a child. They went to the hospital to see if anyone has claimed guardianship of Kamala Khan, to their happiness no one has and yet they were sad on the inside that the little girl had no other family, until now. The adoption agency was able to step in and were able to help the Parkers to adopt Kamala.