The Saviour

Amy's Pov

It was pouring down raining and I was angry at Mum for making me walk around the block with Watson. I was just nearing Murpheys lane when I heard someone crying behind the big grey community bin. I looked around and saw..... one of Sophie's friends?!

It was the one I liked, with the messy hair that was perfectly mussed to the very last strand (I'm so sorry, I've been reading to many fanfics XD), piecing, ice blue eyes and a care - free attitude towards everything. The one I thought was absolutely perfect for Sophie. "Keefe?" I said quietly.

He looked up and sniffed. "Amy." His voice was emotionless. He looked absolutely batted. After briefly wondering why he looked so sad, I asked him why he was sitting behind a stinky garage bin in the seemingly so-called 'Forbitten Cities'. "I'm a lab experiment Amy. My past is shattered and my future isn't looking good either." "Hey, what do you mean?"I asked him. He glanced around worriedly before hugging his knees and staring accusingly at the smashed coke-a-cola tin that fell from the over-flowing bin, as if it was listening on our conversation and would tell the world, if he looked away.

I sat down on the wet ground next to him, cross-legged and put my hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I told him. I thought that maybe he would like that idea than tell me about his problems, I would give him a excellent answer, solve everything then he would hold his crystal thingy to the fading light, and disappear. I would then run home with Watson before any one of us caught pneumonia. 

Great Plan

Keefe started crying again. Like REALLY crying. I stared at him before leaning over to him and giving him a hug. He grabbed hold of my neck forcing his head towards my collarbone. We sit their for a while, in the drenching downpour with me hugging him tightly.' We must look very weird to any outsiders' I thought to myself. A young girl strangling a older boy crying in the pouring rain, with a beagle scrummaging through leftover trash-bags in the middle of an alleyway at 6:25 in the afternoon.

I then decided I didn't care. After a bit, Keefe let go." I'm so sorry", he told me"I......"."Hey now it's okay, tell me why your like this. No offence but you're usually more.. sunny than this", I joked."Hey, if I'm rainy look at the sky dummy!" He said making me giggle. Now this was more like Keefe.

I stopped though when I saw him shiver, as a raindrop fell down his shirt. "C'mon, let's get out of this rain"."Where do we go?" he asked me. "Not sure, maybe the coffee shop in the parade, it's usually nice and warm in there plus there's food, drink, shelter and ummm..... music?", I answered in reply. "Sounds good to me!"

So we did. I tied Watson to a leg of an outside tale before following Keefe into  the shop. I got the $20 dollar note from the back pocket of my jeans that I always carried around for 'just in case' and walk up to the counter. "Hey what do you want?", I asked the older boy next to me. "Umm.." I then remembered Sophie telling my that elves spoke in the Enlighten language so they probably read in it too. I face-palmed and turned to apologise when he said "What are do-nuutts, they sound alright". I raised an eyebrow at this as it seemed I was wrong. I knew that I could understand the elf language as this old dude I recognised as our old neighbour back in San Fiasco told me I had something done to my brain but humans weren't counted as an intelligent species so I thought for sure that they wouldn't speak human related languages (Spanish, French, English, so on, so on). I shrugged it off though."Donuts are delicious cake-like treats that are so good. DEFINATLY recommended". I told him. "Okay then a few of those and one of those please."He pointed to a chocolate  ice-coffee bottle. I nodded, and turned around as one of the workers asked if they could help."Hi, can I please have a dozen donuts, this and and a hot chocolate." I then placed the bottle and money on the counter top. "Of course!" the girl said.

I got everything off her and walked over the the under-cover area Keefe and Watson were at. "Here",I said and gave him what he wanted before sitting down on the chair opposite him.

 After about half-an-hour they were closing. I had a good time but I knew Mum and Dad would be getting worried if I stayed out for too long. I felt bad for leaving though, but I felt better when one of the ladies came out saying that she needed us to move so she could pack up the chairs and umbrellas. Keefe looked disappointed after that so I offered to walk him to an isolated place to light-leap away. "You see that's the thing", he said."I don't really have any where to go.""Of course you do! You have a house!!", I told him. He seemed gutted after that and started telling me about everything right from the beginning

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WRITING ANYMORE

Wow", I said once he finished. "I'm sorry Keefe, I had no idea you had to go through that", I finished. "S'not you fault", he told me. We started walking towards me place on the edge of town. 'Hmm, I can't just LEAVE him on the streets,' I thought. I was ignoring the little voice in my head that kept saying 'tree-house, the treehouse, The-Treehouse, THE DAM TREEHOUSE IN YOUR BACKYARD, YOU DUMMY!', I stopped walking. Keefe turned to look at me as I had stopped. "Hey I just came up with a really good idea". I told him. Keefe raised his eyebrows and asked me what it was. So I said to him"You can sleep in my tree-house!"

Ooooo cliffhanger - actually more like an ant-hill (sorry XD). Thank You so much If you are reading this! Your amazing <3

Word Count

1032 (NEWEST PB!!)