22

i gasp, sitting up in bed. my memories are slowly coming back, and i get more detail every second. like when i started training, when i almost killed my mom. almost.

"love, are you alright?" i turn my head, my beautiful wife lays there, half asleep. she's terrified something is gonna happen to me. which i understand.

i lay back down on her chest, pulling myself to her. "just memories coming back" she nods, kissing my forehead.

"baby before anything happens, take the same pill as i did, i don't want anything to happen to you again" as i look up at her, she has the same pill i gave her in her hand. well not the same one, you understand what i mean.

i open my mouth, as she lays the pill on my tongue. i quickly swallow, and my head feels dizzy. "go to sleep, it won't feel so weird" i nod my head, burying my head in her neck. she wraps her arms around me. "i'm not going to lose you again."

-

when i wake up, heaven is still asleep. it's weird to have my memories back, it was like my whole life got whipped out of my brain, and then got put back.

i was only gone for 3 months, but 3 months is still a lot. i can't imagine how that must have felt for everyone else.

i could never imagine losing heaven for so long, i don't know what i would do. i cuddle closer to her, heaven still looks the same, but i did notice she has a new scar on her arm. but i haven't asked her where she got it yet.

i need to take down my parents. not only are they psychopaths, but they're fucking cannibals. like what. my mom has this whole idea that we can't kill animals, which i agree on, but she'd rather kill humans and eat them?! gross.

i remember that mom didn't want me to train, because she knew how strong i could be. this explains the muscles in my arms and legs. that are bigger than normal girls my age.

with a kiss on heaven's cheek, i get out of bed. it's 8:57 so it's almost nine am. i know we should take them down from the inside. and even though it was heaven's idea, i doubt she wants to let me go one more time.

i don't wanna leave again. i don't want to forget. and i don't wanna lose my mind again. i walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

when i look in the mirror i don't recognize myself. i look like some school brat. my hair, my hair is too long.

i open a drawer, seeing a shaver. i'm so fucking ready just to get this hair away. but first i take some hair ties. sectioning my hair, i cut it off.

one section after another, this leaves me with hair that's probably 2 inches long, in some parts maybe 4. i start the shaver, gliding it over my head.

hair falls to the floor, as i meet my eyes in the mirror. i look more like myself than i've done in weeks. i put the shaver down, gliding my hands around my head.

my mom is gonna pay for what she did.

if she thinks she can just take away my memories, make me forget everything, she took the life i had, my happy life.