Merry Christmas Beautiful (Chapter 14)

Bria's POV:

I woke up kinda late which is understandable after everything that happened last night. Saint wasn't next to me when I woke up but I heard something downstairs and so I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

After a little bit Saint walked in picking me up and holding me in his arms.

"Merry Christmas beautiful."

He kissed me and my head asked me if I wanted to take a shower with him.

I said yes, but I was still a bit shaken up from yesterday so he washed me up.

"So baby gift #1 today is I got us matching outfits because we are gonna be running around all day and I want everyone to know you're mine." He said with a bright smile.

"Okay silly, they're really cute."

"Like I said only the best for my queen."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I started to kiss him.

I tapped on him signaling him to put me down so I can get dressed. I got dressed into these really cute brown ripped jeans with a white, green, and red marble crop top. Saint had on brown dress pants and a white shirt with a black and red polka-dotted colored tie.

I keep forgetting this man is the son of a mafia boss so he has to dress formally.

"Come on I have another surprise to show you."

He took my hand and dragged me downstairs to see the tree stacked with gifts.

My dad, gabby, Josie, Jennie, and Pedro were all having hot chocolate with whipped cream. They were also laughing which made me happy.

"BRIA!!!"

Gabby ran up to me hugging me very tightly.

"So I see what you have done to my sister Saint she's matching with you and not me."

"I guess so which means she's mine now back off Gabs."

"Oh no you didn't."

Gabby starts chasing Saint around the living room which causes me to laugh a bit.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch next to Jennie and Pedro.

Since I'm now in the Mafia and the boss is Saint's dad I wanted to get to know him more.

"So Pedro tell me more about you and the Mafia."

"Well Bria I'm 35 years old running the biggest Mafia in New York. I have a lot of enemies but a lot of allies, your dad has worked for me for about 6 years and has become one of my most trusted allies. Saint my boy started in the mafia at 14 years old his dumb mother had all these men coming around so I had no choice but to teach him how to defend himself and tell him what I do. As for Saint's mother I hate her, she currently has custody of my baby girl but not for long Jennie hates her mother the way she lets men come around, I hate her, but it'll all end soon."

"Wow I'm really sorry just know I'm also here now so if Jennie ever needs a babysitter or a best friend she can come to me."

"Dad I like Bria she's really pretty."

Saint walks over looking really tired and out of breath.

"Gabby runs really fast and yes Jennie you're right Bria is super pretty."

"Now that I think about it the first time I met you Jennie you told me your name was Lia."

"Ohh right, I tell Jennie whenever someone you don't know comes to the door tell them your name is Lia. It's for her protection."