Chapter 2

After escaping the girls hid in a bush near the home. At about 8:30 pm, their parents came out to look for them. 8:30 was their bedtime so it makes sense they would come look for them by then. However when they didn't show up, the parents just went back inside and went to bed. Like I said, they were going to get rid of them anyway. FAST FORWARD to about 12:57 am. By now the girls snuck out of their hiding place,and ran out into the street. Well, no cars were coming so they were fine. They shot off into the sidewalk and started walking. Shae, the oldest, planned on hitchhiking because she believed it would be easier. Now let me warn you, it is plain stupid to hitchhike at this time of night. First of all, no normal people are out at that time, and if they are, they sure as heck aren't gonna pick you up. Anywho, they stopped at the side of the highway and stuck out their thumbs. For 2 hours straight, no one even cared or bothered to pick them up. Until a girl came up the sidewalk.(i'm sure you can see where this is going). She was wearing a white dress. Her hair was a mix of purple, green, and black. To the girls she seemed like an E-girl.Of course the sight of her enriched the girls with excitement! Finally...A girl like them!! She looked to be about 15, a year older than Shae.... However, Shae, the oldest, was a bit suspicious. At this time, no one their age was supposed to be out.