The break out

_Sam pov_
I'm going to go and see dream,why?To ask him what happened and why Tommy doesn't know anything,Oh also need to give him potatoes

I pull the lever and the platform starts moving but before it could leave me I quickly jump on it,ok I got my questions and I got him food too...I'm ready.

As the lava parts away I try to look at dream,and I see...H-he's not there...WHERE IS HE?

When I make it to the cell I take out my pickaxe and break the bars and walk inside,where could he have gone?All of a sudden...Everything goes black.

_Dream pov_
Huh,I thought knocking Sam out would take a while but I guess not.

Ok now time for plan step 2,search him.I search him and I get a diamond pickaxe,and enderpearl and a stack of potatoes...hmmm I'll leave some of this,I give him like 30 potatoes and get on to the platform.

Ok how am I gonna do this?...Oh!I got an idea,I go to the end of the platform...please tell me this works...I sprint and jump off the platform I throw the enderpearl to the other side,and I make it but I slipped and fell,but I took  the pickaxe and hooked it on the ledge...phew I thought it wouldn't work.

After a while,I finally made my way out of the prison...I'm back.
-------------------------------
Heyehyhey author Unii here!sorry for making this is so short,also my purpledinnit book is coming very soon.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I hope you guys are having a good day,Tata :]