𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

In the dead of night, hatred I swear

______________________________

Do you hear death knocking on your door?

Do you get a hint near the time when your life is almost fully drained away?

I had no where to go.No where safe that I could guarantee I wouldn't be found.No reliable friend to confide in and ask for help.

Just no one.

Nothing.

It has been 1 hour since I apparated away from the only people I had in my life.They helped me in my worst days but was that for my benefit.. or there's.

I often wonder if they actually care for me or whether I'm just a pawn in some game they are playing.A toy they can control, but honestly speaking the truth I don't have much else to go on.

I watched the trees sway in the wind and the listened to the wolves howl in the night.I had been warned by Poppy about the creatures in the woods but it was the only place I could think of as my feet left the window ledge.

I walked through the Forrest, deep in thought.I was intensely shivering as the winters air smothered my body suffocating me in the depths of bitter freeze.

I sighed watching the cold breeze leave my mouth in a small cloud of air.Tree branches snapped, leaves rustled, the howls were louder.

The wolves were closing in.

* Play song ^

"Lumos" i whispered holding my wand low in front of me.I gripped the wood so hard my knuckles turned white through the redness of the cold.

I stopped in my track seeing the yellow eyes of a wolf in front of me.I stayed completely still, lost for words, lost for movement.

The wolf charged at me, I turned on my heel and ran, sending a spell towards the wolf in the process.

I ran through the woods stepping on branches and swerving between trees.The adrenaline pumped through my system helping me to leap over fallen trees and duck under low hanging branches.