Chapter 1 "Meeting your patients"

After Antonio had given you a coat and told you that you would be starting tomorrow you bid your farewells and you left the hospital. This is gonna be rough.

A new day started and your nerves were getting the better of you. Today you were going to meet some of your new patients and some of them seemed… troublesome to say the least.

You quickly made your way to the hospital and found your way to the entrance. You walked in, feigning your confidence, and went up to the pretty woman with the Hungarian accent. “Hey there! Uh- I don’t think we ever were properly introduced so let’s do that-”

“Oh! Right, I forgot! My name is Elizabeta Héderváry! I manage the front as you can see!” she giggled slightly at the end of her sentence. You like her already.

“Nice to meet you! My name is Y/N L/N! (ya don’t have to have a last name)” you smiled at her. “Oh, do you maybe have the files for my patients by any chance…?” you asked nervously.

She smiled at you and nodded her head. “Ah! Yes, here you go!” she turned for a second before turning back to you and handing you 9 folders. “You are going to have 9 patients! Feliciano, Ludwig, Kiku, Alfred, Matthew, Arthur, Francis, Yao, and finally Ivan! Be careful!” She smiled at you as you walked away, scanning over the files she had given you.

As you were reading you bumped into another doctor who seemed to be heading to Elizabeta. You rubbed your nose as your files went everywhere. You heard a small gasp from the person you bumped into. You looked at them to notice it was a man. He had neatly combed brown hair, gray glasses, and pretty purple eyes. You lightly blushed and started to kneel down to start collecting your files. You saw the man kneel down and start picking up your files too.

“Sorry. I wasn’t paying attention to vere I was going,” he spoke with a high German accent. You looked at him and blushed when he looked up at you too. You had a better view of his eyes.

“You have pretty eyes…” you mumbled under your breath. You saw the pale man flush and quickly pick up the rest of your files. You both stood up as he handed you your files.

“I don’t sink, I've seen jou before. Are jou new here?” his eyes didn’t directly meet yours as he spoke. Cute.

“Ah- Yeah I am. I just started today,” you nervously smiled at the man, examining him. He seemed to have a pretty formal aesthetic due to his vest and frilly thingy. He had a little mole right under his lip. Still cute.

“Oh. Vhat is jour name?” he asked curiously.

“I’m Y/N. You?” you were curious about this fancy man. He was also very cute. You just find people attractive in general.

“My name is Roderich Edelstein, a doctor here.” He looked through your files and furrowed his brows before sorting them for you. “Er gibt sie einem neuen Arzt? Dieser idiotische Spanier…” you watched him mumble to himself before giving you your files again. “Be careful vith 538, 888, 138, and 562. Zhey are very dangerous Patients.”

He looked at you with worry before walking away. “Cute man,” you mumbled under your breath. You checked your files, looking for the individuals he had mentioned while you walked to your first patient's room “Alfred Jones, Francis Bonnefoy, Yao Wang, and Ivan Braginski… I’ll meet them last…” you looked up at the numbers and noticed you were at 538’s room. “Or not.”

You looked at the guards at the door and looked through the little peephole thing in the door. You saw a man in a straight jacket with a few more belts to keep his limbs as still as possible. He had a muzzle on his face. You examined his looks. He had scruffy and short dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile on his face as he stared at the door. You stepped away.