weekend!

saturday.
chp. 2

— "y/nnn are you ready?" keleese asked, stepping into your room as you grabbed your keys and finished doing your hair. You had pretty knotless braids with beads on the end put into two ponytails. Your outfit matched keleese, since she practically begged you to.

"yep I'm all done, you wish your bf good luck on his game?" You teased, making keleese hit you as you whined, walking out of your house. Your mom was at work and your little sister was over at a play date so it was just you in the house.

"you always hittin me keleese," you whined, making her laugh as the two of you got into her car. The two of you went to fukurōdani, and today they were playing against another school, which you didn't know of but keleese said it would be fun so you just went along with it.

"didn't suna say that he had a vb game today too?" you questioned, looking at keleese as she just shrugged her shoulders. The two of you then headed to the school as tyler jammed through the radio. It would be an understatement saying Keleese could drive, you didn't even know how she got her license in the first place.

"slow downnn keleese, we almost in the school parking lot now," you yelled, making a frantic expression as y'all finally pulled into the parking space. "I think the game about to start, so let's hurry," keleese stated, making you nod as the two of you headed inside the school gym. She really just gone act like she didn't just almost kill you both? yep.

The two of you headed into the gym, only to see bokuto running towards the both of you.

"keleeseee bae, y/nnnn," bokuto yelled, running towards y'all as he gave keleese a hug. They've been dating for awhile now, ever since Bokuto accidentally confessed to keleese by spilling milk on her. It was definitely funny and a night to remember.

"goodluck on your game today bo," you waved, heading up to the stands with keleese as he waved back at the two of you."I wonder what team they playing against," you questioned, looking at the doors as they were pushed opened.

You and Keleese immediately spotted suna, who was walking in a slouch position.

"he really finna have scoliosis huh," you stated, holding in your laugh as keleese slapped your arm. Suna looked up to you two, a small smile on his face as he waved at the two of you. " awn look he waved at us," keleese stated, looking at you. The two of you waved back at him as he and his team went over to their section to warm up.

"Mm I'm hungry, maybe I can get suna to get me some food after the game," you stated- stretching as you looked at the court. The game had finally begun, and you and keleese were at the edge of y'all's seat.

Fukurōdani started off the game by getting the first point, made by bokuto and akaashi, one of the ultimate duos. "I think that's the guy bo wanted to introduce you to y/n," keleese stated, pointing at akaashi as you tried to get a better look at him.

"him? no way fr?" you questioned, looking at keleese as she nodded. "a pretty boy for sure," you mumbled, looking at akaashi as he set the ball to bo, getting another point.