Chapter 32: Be Good

sorry this took WAYYYY TOO FUCKING LONG!! i was draggin' but i think y'all will like this one. OR WILL YOU IDK 

i'm so excited to see your comments so load my shit UP! love each and every fucking one of you SO MUCH!!! 

and an ENORMOUS thank you for reading <3 it means so much that y'all are spending even a MINUTE with this story. 

---

Last night, Kylo and I made each other cum in almost every way possible.

Almost.

His face had made a permanent home between my thighs. "Nothing in the world can hurt me from here," he whispered against them.

He coaxed so many small, hiccuping orgasms out of me, until the air I breathed became thick and viscous and my skin hurt.

Every time I'd begun to beg him to please fuck me, he'd muffle my pleas with tender, slow kisses and two, sometimes three, fingers.

What little control I had over him at the beginning of our night, he took back tenfold. So gently he'd take it, so nimbly and without question. Plucking it up between his fingers, until I was fully malleable and pink all over.

He bit his adoration into me, sinking ambrosial devotion into my flesh with sharp teeth. Making sure it stayed there, making sure I knew how it felt to be worshiped.

We couldn't get enough of each other. There wasn't a second where our skin wasn't making some sort of contact.

When I thought we were finished, he'd come back and ask for more. Over and over again.

"Jus' one more," he'd solicit, out of breath and keening, into my mouth. "You can do it. Jus' give me one more."

Suffice to say, we had to change my sheets. I usually take a bath before bed, but I didn't dare wash him off of me. As foul as it sounds, I loved nothing more than to be covered in his cologne and his spit.

I'd returned the favor, of course. I made him whimper and empty every bit of himself into my mouth and down my chest. And he didn't care if he could taste it when I came back up to kiss him.

It was as if he'd created a whole new language last night, murmuring its sweet nothings into my body until he got the response he wanted. I could've sworn he'd whispered a couple I love yous into my left inner thigh. Two or three I need yous into my right.

I can't know for sure, though – he only shared these little nuances and secrets during his private moments in the home between my legs.

I'm running on just a couple hours of sleep this morning. I feel shaky and totally overcome with feeling. Everything feels like it's on fire, and I welcome the warmth.

Bite marks and sweet, succulent bruises are in full bloom underneath my Theory turtleneck and Hungarian lambskin leather midi skirt this morning.

Last night, Kylo's mouth left behind an overflowing bouquet of pretty purple rosebuds over my shoulders, inner bicep, breasts, and thighs. He'd pressed his thumb lightly into each one, glittering eyes flitting up at me to watch my reaction – before leaving another right alongside it. His expression was measured and meticulous as he strategized on where to bite, to nip, to suck next. He'd map out a little trail with his finger, planning out his attack before going in.

"Might spell out my name," he'd joked, licking a gentle, teasing stripe up the side of my neck that made me shiver.

I've been rubbed raw, and I need it again.