𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐔𝐏

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

When we go up the stairs we hear our mom say. "It's called a stele."

"What's a stele?" Liv asks walking to the living room. Clary and our Mom turn to look at us. We stand near the stairs.

"Girls come, I have something for your guys." She said pulling two other boxes like Clary's. When we get to her, she gives us the boxes.

"What is it, like a paperweight?" Clary's asks her her confused. We open the boxes

"No. It's much more than that. It's very ancient. I want you guys to have them." Mom tells us. Its cute. I grabbed the stele.

"They're family heirlooms. We frays have heirlooms?" Clary chuckles. Should we even have these.

"A few." Mom says weird. I raise a brow.

"You know what's weird. I doodled something that looked like this, this morning." Clary says which makes Mom look at her weirdly. Me and Liv look at each with raised brows. "I must have seen this around the house somewhere."

"Girls. I need to-" Clary's phone chimes interrupting her.

"Simon. He's on his way over." She says panicking. My eyes widened. He's our ride.

"Shoot!" Liv exclaims. She grabs my hand and pulls me. "We need to change." She says as we run up stairs.

"Girls." We hear our mom. "We need to talk." We stop and look at her.

"We can't right now. We have to change." Liv groans. I nod.

"We're going to see Champagne Enema tonight." I say as Liv pulls me. Ew that's sound wrong.

"What?" Mom asks confused.

"Yeah I know. It's the new band name. But Simon and Maureen are taking me out after." Clary says.

"US." Me and Liv say. I scoff annoyed.

"But its... it's your 18 birthday and.. uh girls your grounded." She says looking us. That's a lie.

"Wait what." We say confused. Me and Liv don't really get in trouble.

"Everything's gonna change for you now and the girls later." She says sighing. "We really do need to talk."