This is a one chapter type deal

Kaeya and Albedo were in Liyue due to Albedo needing silk flower, and well, Kaeya was there with him because he has abandonment issues. Plus, neither of them had been there during the Lantern Rite, and some how Kaeya found a way make it interesting to his lover. Albedo had no intention of being their for two things, he had the intentions for being their for 3 of 1 thing, silk flowers.Festivals and such never striked the alchemist's attention. Time flies by while the flirtatious bastard shows his genius boyfriend around Liyue, introducing him to new things, getting him out of his comfort zone, exploring things that Albedo has already seen, and Kaeya has too, but enjoys bedo's company. The day of the festival has finally arrived, and while Albedos face is showing no interest once so ever, his eyes were obsessed with all the decorations, observing every little detail of such a beautiful event. Kaeya loved seeing him so happy, though Albedo didn't know he was showing such excitement through his eyes. Kaeya had eventually learned how to read him, and knew how to tell what bedo was feeling through the eyes. Kaeya eventually stopped staring at Albedo and started to look around as well, holding his hand ofc. He noticed movement in the corner and studied the spot enough to know it wasn't danger and that it was really just a couple into bdsm (from what he saw). After that, he started to think about the nights he's had with Albedo, and the similar situations they've shared with each other. Albedo noticed Kaeya was distracted, (it was fairly obvious), and asked the matter. Kaeya looked up, and it was clear he was in a lustful state. Albedo was confused on why,but didn't want to have a horny Kaeya through out the entirety of the festival. Albedo had pulled Kaeya off into a darkened alley way, it had a decorative statue that was quite large in front of it. He had brought kae as far back into the alley as possible, and got on his knees. He started taking off Kaeya's jeans (?) and trousers, (tryna formerly refer to this shit but in short Albedo took of kaeya's pants and tore his thong off lmao) Kaeya was already lost in the blissful feelings, and Albedo had only just begun.
He started kitten licking the tip, frequently looking up at Kaeya, when Kae looked back down, his eyes immediately went to the back of his head. He loved seeing bedo like this, it drove this man insane. Sometimes you'd here "Ngh,m-hah~" when Kae would almost fail to keep quiet. Albedo now had the whole goddamn thing in his mouth deepthroating tf outta Kaeya's dick. Kaeya had albedos hair in an inescapable grasp, as bedo was gagging, practically fighting for his life to take the whole thing. Kaeya didn't last long before he had let a thick load of his sweet cum into Albedos mouth, albedo swallowed most of it, that of it he didn't had dripped out in the process. Kaeya had pulled his jeans back up and tried catching his breath. Albedo wiped his mouth and stood up, brushing himself off. He looked up at Kaeya in the eyes and called him "a horny bastard". Kaeya smiled as he exchanged a passionate kiss with Albedo, walking out of the alley way making sure the coast was clear. (Or would be funny if the statue was an actor and got tired of hearing them so he moved and like everybody saw them) The blue haired bastard and the genius piece of chalk loved each other to the ends of time and all of its variations, and they both knew that. :)