Rules

❛ Rules❜

⌲ Swearing

I do not mind swearing at all, but sadly wattpad does, so if you could please sensor swear words: f*ck, shît. I would greatly appreciate that.

⌲ Third person

When it comes to roleplays I prefer it to be in third person. It is easier for me to comprehend.

⌲ OCs

The maximum OCs you can have are two. Something that is very important is how powerful your OC is. I do not mind if your OC has powers, but please remember everyone has weaknesses. I also do not mind if your character is related to Canon characters just please have it make sense.

⌲ Length

I totally get it if you have a hard time making long responses, because I know what that is like. Personally I am a very descriptive roleplayer, and it's easier for me to stay interested in the roleplay if it isn't just one liners. The more descriptive it is the more likely it is for the roleplay to keep on going.

⌲ Relationships

My OC will have possible love interests, but the roleplay doesn't exactly need to be based around romance. I also do not mind if your OC is the love interest to my OC

⌲ Tagging

I do have a life outside this app and I expect you to respect that. If I don't respond within two days then you can tag me, and if I lose interest I will tell you straight up.

⌲ smut

It will be taken to PMs or timeskipped

⌲ Roleplay expectations

Do not make the roleplay all about your OC, and if the roleplay has our OCs having love interests then it will be me playing your love interest and you playing mine. If it is like that you also cannot make your responses very descriptive for your OC and then hardly anything for my love interest. I will delete the chain immediately.

⌲ Triggers

I personally don't have any triggers, but if you do please tell me. This is DC comics meaning the roleplay has a chance of becoming dark, and I don't want you being uncomfortable

⌲ Crushes

Yes I will allow people to have Joker as a crush, because let's be honest half of the fandom has him as a crush, and I actually want this book to be successful.
That being said Joker is a terrible person, and I will not change his character in any way during the roleplay. I do not support Joker and his actions, because he is a monster.
I will play Joker as the monster he is.