for anyone rereading this (what the fuck?), i changed some grammar and whatever.

Caramel Arrow was wandering through the halls of the black citadel secretly, attempting to get in contact with Dark Cacao. She dashed past some rich pottery before bumping into an almost slim yet tall man. She quickly looked up at the man she bumped into, revealing that it was Affogato. "Oh? What do we have here? An intruder? Utterly pathetic." Affogato spoke mischievously, "do you wish to see your lord that badly? That badly to the point you would trespass private property, hah!" 

Caramel Arrow stood there in both shock and embarrassment that the man who got her exiled caught her trespassing.

"Is there..anyway for you to not speak of this?" Caramel Arrow mumbled but loud enough for Affogato to hear her. 

"A deal? Is that what you want?" Affogato chuckled out smugly.

 Caramel Arrow thought about what the deal could've been before muttering out, "fine."

 Affogato gave a small grin before grabbing Caramel Arrow's hand and spoke, "Very well, follow me. I'll tell you about the deal."

Affogato lead Caramel Arrow to a room while occasionally hiding her from the wandering guards.

Affogato opened the door of a cold, pitch-black room and forced Caramel Arrow in before locking the door tight. Caramel Arrow wanted to walk around aimlessly to find the walls she can have a grip on what is going on but for some reason, she got awfully anxious and just stood there. Soon enough, Caramel Arrow heard rustling and unbuckling noises. She felt as if something part of her clothes were getting loose, "A-Affogato..?" Caramel Arrow spoke nervously, "if that's your doing, please stop..."

 Soon enough she felt as if a bit of her pants lowered with the shock on a lick on her clit, the licking didn't stop though. Each lick she recieved was more pleasureful than the last, "Ah~..Oh~..." Caramel Arrow moaned a bit before covering her mouth with her hands. "Hmph~..." Caramel Arrow moaned more despite her desperate attempt at stopping herself from doing so. Even from the cold room temperature, her body was sweating like crazy. She was awfully wet, mainly her lower half.

Suddenly the licking stopped, Caramel Arrow felt weak, she slowly lowered her hands out of tiredness. However, she was pinned down by someone. After a short period, a small dim purple light appearing next to them, illuminating from what seemed like Affogato's staff. On top of her was, obviously, Affogato, licking his lips. "A-..Affogato, please..." Caramel Arrow whined weakly, "Let go of me..."

To Caramel Arrow's demise, Affogato didn't and only gave a small chuckle as a reply. "You wanted a deal, didn't you?" Affogato chuckled once more, "This is the deal."

Caramel Arrow eyes widen over the fact that this is the only way out of this situation, she began struggling but to no avail. While struggling, she noticed she was pinned down by two affogato cups. At this point, she has just completely accepted what is going to happen next. 

"Aren't you just so cute?" Affogato chuckled. Caramel Arrow tried to reply, opening her mouth a bit before Affogato shoved his fingers into Caramel Arrow's mouth. "Geh?-...", Caramel Arrow gagged out. After awhile, Affogato took out his hands from Caramel Arrow's hands and licked it a bit, Caramel Arrow coughed right after.

Affogato slowly took out his dick and slapped it against Caramel Arrow's clit, giving her a small pleasureful shock, "Ah~..." Caramel Arrow moaned out quietly. 

Affogato chuckled from Caramel Arrow moaning over something so small. Affogato rubbed his dick with his hand that was basically covered with Caramel Arrow's silva from earlier as lube. "Fuhuhu..are you ready, darling?" Affogato chuckled and attempted to push himself into Caramel Arrow. 

Caramel Arrow didn't react fast enough to give him an answer before Affogato shoved himself into her, "Ah!~..A-Affogato~..." Caramel Arrow moaned out rolling her tongue out and eyes back from the sudden push. 

Affogato sighed out a small moan from how tight Caramel Arrow was, it felt like if Caramel Arrow's vagina was tightening around his dick. But before long, Affogato began thrusting in and out of Caramel Arrow awfully hard yet fast. "Ah~..Fu-..Ah!~..Fuck!~", Caramel Arrow moaned out. The lewd noises Caramel Arrow made was slowly getting louder and louder from each moan.

"A-Affogato~..Ah!~..H-harder!~...", Caramel Arrow moaned out like a scream. 

Caramel Arrow felt Affogato's tip kissing her womb rapidly, each thrust began slowly hitting her sweet spots. "D-daddy!~..Please!~..Ohh~...", Caramel Arrow kept moaning.

Affogato began huffing out hot breaths from it while Caramel Arrow was sending out lewd noises every thrust. Caramel Arrow's entire mind was clouded with pleasure and couldn't think of much else. Affogato began debating on cumming inside of Caramel Arrow or not and began slowing down a bit, obviously, Caramel Arrow noticed and yelled out, "N-no!~..Let me have it!~..Please~..." Caramel Arrow spoke with an awfully lewd face, "I-I want it!~..I need it~...". 

With the boost of confidence, Affgato began thrusting in harder and faster than before. "You fucking whore..." Affogato chuckled out despite being just as much as a whore Caramel Arrow is. "Ah!~..Ohh~..H-harder!~" Caramel Arrow moaned out, "Please~..G-give it to me!~..Ah!~...". 

Soon enough Affogato hit his climax and gave in one last thrust before cumming in Caramel Arrow. "D-daddy!~..Ohh!~", Caramel Arrow moaned over the hard thrust and the burst of cum that filled her womb entirely from the brim. The load Affogato let out was nothing to laugh at, as he never really did it with someone before. Affogato slowly pulled himself out of Caramel Arrow, while doing so, she fainted on the spot from all the pleasure. 

"H-hah..never thought the f-first watcher would pass out like that..." Affogato huffed out before also fainting on top of Caramel Arrow.

What am I doing with my life bro