𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Chapter one
Her

L/n Y/n is careless girl but she loved to help people around, she does not care if she's bleeding

It happens when she was in first grade of primary, she come back home with a wide grin and proudly said to her parents "I saved a bird from being eaten by a cat!" Her parents are happy but they fussed about the scratches and blood all over her body.

It happens again the next day with a different story and it becomes a habit of her.

She remembered her dad coming to her room that night, patting her head with a soft smile "Y/n do you know what I admire about you the most?"

"What is it dad?" She asked curious with what is it that her dad admire her about.

"You're not scared with a single thing, you always want to help others. I admire that from you." His words made her smile, "But that doesn't mean you can get hurt, you have to watch yourself Y/n."

Now she's a highschool student with a smart brain but still being careless of getting hurt, things never change everytime she comes home with a scratch or blood oozing from her small wound her dad would laugh about it and treat her injury despite her mom yelling at her that she should be more careful.

Her mom is a nurse while her dad is a reporter.

"What do you think you're doing?" Inomata says crossing her arms from her assigned seat while her male classmates are putting a clear tapes on the door while chuckling.

"Oh we're pranking Yagi, when he walks in the tape will hit his face" he said laughing as he nudged his friend.

"That's a bit childish don't you think? Stop being loud we're trying to study here." Inomata remarked.

"Come on Inomata this class needs to be livelier, all we do is studying."

"Stop it! You might hurt Yagi-kun!" One of Inomata classmates said looking at the tapes.

"Yeah! Take it off!"

They starts to argued until someone running inside the class  "Yahoo good mornin─" Her sentence was cut when her face hits the clear tape.

The class except Inomata starts to laugh when Y/n looks at her classmates with the clear tapes still on her face which pulled her nose that her nostril looked big.

"Aw man it wasn't Yagi..." some guy mumbled.

"L/n sorry about that."

Y/n pulled the tapes off her face wincing slightly. Her face was red from pulling the tapes. "Ouch, hey Inomata whatcha studying?"

Inomata was confused she just said Ouch and asked her what she's studying.  "I'm studying biology," She answered the question which Y/n 'oh'd nodding and sit down next to her where she was assigned to seat.