01- Just a Voice

I was just sitting in my room on Discord with Phil streaming, when...I heard him..I heard Ghostbur..
Suddenly I heard "Tommy you said I would be okay..I thought it'd be okay! You said I would be fine!" I got up from my gaming chair, "G-Ghostbur?! Is that you?....I- I'm sorry.." I said. Again, "Tommy you said I would be okay-" The voice said, I interrupted "NO this is NOT real!! Phil I swear if you are messing with me! It isn't funny!" I yelled. Philza began to speak "What are you talking about Tommy?..Are you okay? Should I tell Tubbo, you're being crazy?"
"No, I'm serious this time! I promise! I heard Ghostbur!! I am serious, why don't you believe me?!" I yelled at Philza
"Listen, Tommy, you are just grieving the loss of Ghostbur...I know you can't trust Wilbur..but you have to move on. Ghostbur is dead." Philza said calmly to me...the word dead catching me off guard
"I-....Phil." I hung up on Phil. "Bye chat." I ended the stream with that one line.

And as I expected I heard Ghostbur..again. "Tommy you said I would be okay..I thought it'd be okay! You said I would be fine!" I began to cry and suffocate in my sadness and grief. I decided this was just my own h3ll. My karma for god only knows what. I got up and tried to look for the sound...Only to my surprise I found.. nothing.. I continued searching as the voice of Ghostbur continued making me want to sob. "Godd@mmit Ghostbur!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Only to realize "Oh yeah you're in Limbo...."
Soon I heard "Tommy you said I would be okay..I thought it'd be okay! You said I would be fine!" and I threw my pillows up in rage and terror to find...nothing once again. I opened my bedroom door and looked around for the cause of this sh!t. As the voice grew louder and louder I lost hope....I fell to the ground I screamed and suddenly I looked up and saw... "G-Ghostbur?!" I got up to hug him but..he disappeared. "Ghostb-" I was interrupted by.. "Tommy you said I would be okay..I thought it'd be okay! You said I would be fine!"  I asked "Ghostbur, am I ever going to see you again..?! Will we be stuck with...Wilbur...Please tell me something other than blaming me...I DIDN'T KNOW DREAM WOULD DO IT!!! Sam..he wouldn't let me come over to you...I knew something was wrong when you said it..TRUST ME I TRIED TO SAVE YOU!!!" Again and again all I heard was.. "Tommy you said I would be okay..I thought it'd be okay! You said I would be fine!" I felt horrified.. I ran into my room and called Tubbo on discord. I had Tubbo come over and help me out..Tubbo said he couldn't hear Ghostbur and that maybe I should get out into the world for a while. I agreed and when we got back the Voice of Ghostbur was gone... I felt relieved but, like something was missing... I felt.. Sad and lonely. I called Philza back and apologized for being rude earlier. I also restarted my stream and explained everything to Philza and the chat.
Soon after Tommy had been having dreams of Ghostbur but not the happy kind...the sad kind he imagined what Limbo was like for Ghostbur... he imagined this because Wilbur had laughed about it and explained what Limbo was and once dream told us that Ghostbur was hearing the voices of his friends but instead of them grieving when Ghostbur heard them they were happy he was gone... Ghostbur was suffering in Limbo..
To this day nobody of the Dream SMP can explain what had actually happened to Tommyiniit. All except Dream...

:)

Hello! My friend recommend I post this. This story will not be updated- unless it doesn't flop like all my others! Currently I am working on some MHA/Izuku Midoryia Angst that i unpublished so I could work on it without feeling stressed! Hopefully this will do to hold you over!

Eden out!

Word: 718