Ice Cream Date (Sunoo)

pov: You ran towards him holding 2 ice creams in your hand. "Sunoo! Here's your mint choco!" you said, handing out his ice cream. "Thanks y/n," he said and licked the ice cream.

You both sat down on the bench looking at the blue sky with a yellow bright ball on it. "What a bright day," you said. "You make it brighter," he uttered. You looked at him with a shocked expression as he gave his usual wide smile.

You were shocked at how suddenly Sunoo said those lines.

"I think it's good to listen to some music," you said. You brought out your AirPods. "Let's share, I wanna listen too," Sunoo said. You nodded and tried to connected the AirPods.

But how much you tried it just wouldn't work

"I think it's not charged," you said with a sigh. "Don't worry! I have a pair of earphones. I mean yeah only earphones," Sunoo said to bring the earphones out. "That sounds good!" You grabbed the earphones and plugged them into the jack.

"Here, yours the left, mine's the right," you said passing the left earphone. Sunoo got the left which made your right earphone fall. "Oops I think it's too small," you said and chuckled.

"Come closer," he said. You moved closer to him as he pulled the left earphone which made the right fall again.

"Aish, come closer y/n," he said. You came closer as your cheeks touched each other. He wore the left earphone. "Perfect," he uttered. You played the playlist and put the volume up fully.

It took minutes to stay in that position. Listening to music, feeling the warmth of the sun, and enjoying it with him.

"Y/n, I wanna say something," Sunoo said. "What is it?" you asked.

"Don't turn down the volume," he said. "Uhm okay but what are you gonna say?" you asked him a bit louder since the music was still playing in full volume.

He turned his head and put his mouth near your ear

"I love you," he whispers as he landed his lips on your cheek.