𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐔𝐏

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

The music was loud you couldn't even hear your thoughts. Awesome. Liv pulls me towards Clary. "What do you think you're doing?" Liv asks Clary with a angry expression. Clary rolls her eyes at her. Simon and Maureen walk behind us.

"I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks." Simon says as Clary looks at Jace.

"I'm gonna go fail with you." Maureen says looking at Simon. I smile at her. Clary suddenly leaves.

"He's not yours." Clary snaps at Liv when she reaches her. One thing you should know is not to get Liv mad. Liv runs to Jace. Me and Clary follow.

"Somebody works out." Liv flirts with some random man. We all grab onto him. He ends up leading us through the curtains. Liv gasps as Jace is behind some girl. Holding her.

"Watch out!" Clary says to the girl. She pushed her away from Jace. The girls face out of a sudden turns into Squidwards hand or that monster thingy from stranger things.

"What. The. Hell." I say shocked.

"Careful." Jace tells Clary. Jace makes the girl turn into ashes by stabbing her. Some hot girl in white comes and whips a guy. Hot. And starts fighting them. Jace starts to fight some other guy. Everything is all everywhere. It's either look at Jace or the girl. Oh and Clary ends up killing a man.

It's then where I see him. "Alec." Jace says as he throws the big sword thingy to him. They go back and forth. Clary ends up running out. They look at us. I look around nervously.

"Uh... I think I hear my nonexistent child crying. So bye." I say nervously grabbing Liv's arm and run out. What did we just see. And who was that god? Wait, was there a cat in there?

 And who was that god? Wait, was there a cat in there?