°4°

The Beginning Of This Love Story

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

Jungkook was dancing around a pole.

It's almost four in the morning which means his shift would end soon and now he was entertaining the last VIP customer that was checking out his body hungrily. The person is young and handsome you could say, from his attire; you could guess that he's not a low-life class person. Even the amount of payment he pays for Jungkook only to dance costs a lot more than the whole club.

Jungkook glanced at the gentleman, looking at his pair of blue orbs that filled nothing but pure lust. He didn't do anything and just smirked in return before continuing to lock his legs around the cold iron as his body lightly circled it like nothing. He knows that looks of course, it was none other than to fuck him but what an unlucky day… He already swore to himself he won't fuck with another man until he got the Park Jimin. So despite this client being handsome as hell, Jungkook didn't plan to let his body go.

And when the slow sexual song in the background finished, he landed his feet on the ground as he feels his hands shaken a little by the amount of pressure he put to hold his body against the pole. "Thank you for your involvement, I'll take my leave now…"He mumbled and turned around to walk away from the room but like expected, the man grabbed his waist by his arms; stopping him from continuing further.

"Don't go yet baby boy, let's have something more than just dancing… hmm? I'll pay you triple for it." The man whispered against Jungkook's ear; making him roll his eyes as he broke away from the male's embrace and turned around to face the person more clearly. It was tempting certainly, usually, his one-nightstand is attractive but this one is extra from every aspect. Extra handsome, extra money, extra height, extra body, and of course, extra hot… What more did he want right? He probably got millions of dollars if he agree to have sex with this man.

But unfortunately for him, once he set a goal; he wouldn't let anything else stop him. The same goes for this man. 

"No," Jungkook mumbled simply and backed away, watching the other raise his eyebrows in confusion. "You heard what I've said." He spoke and turned around again, about to walk out of the room when the guy caught his wrist tightly; making him winced by the sudden force.

"Oh, come on…I know you like it too. I promise I'll make you feel good."

Jungkook scoffed at the statement, what does the man think he is? A toy? Yes, he always fucking around with whoever he met but things changed now and he's not going to have sex with anyone except for Jimin! And that's it! Called him stupid or anything for rejecting this big opportunity but his decision will remain the same.

"I said no. Now, excuse me. It's already late." Jungkook said coldly, snatching his wrist from the man's hold harshly.

"Why not huh? Is it because the offer is not enough for you? Fine, I'll make it triple than what you already got. Enough? Oh, you greedy little slut, I wonder how good your taste will be until I need to pay this price." The man spat harshly; now tugging on Jungkook's long hair as he wiggled his body while his hands went up to where his hair was being tugged, hoping for the guy to let it go. And as if the person knows what that means, he tightened his grip and pulled the strands harder; making Jungkook shut his eyes and greet his teeth in pain.

"I've tried to respect you Mister but you left me no choice," He mumbled while giggling a little despite feeling a shot of pain in his head; catching the man off guard as his hands froze around Jungkook's hair; giving the other opportunity to run away. "I should have told you earlier, I don't tolerate bullshit." He spoke up before kicking the man in the groin; resulting in the whole room filling with a scary pain scream as he didn't waste any time and walked out from the room with his heart thumping fastly.