NATALIA'S WIKI!

━━━━━✧・゚: *✧・゚:*ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ teenage dream! ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

━━━━━
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ teenage dream! ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

Natalia Na-yeon Han, also known as Han Na-yeon (born July 25, 2001) is a Korean-American actress. She is best known for her roles on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, as well as starring as the title character in the Marvel TV series Luna Snow. Other notable roles include Cindy Moon in the Spider-Man trilogy, Kayla in American Pie: Girls Rule, and the title character in the Scott Pilgrim requel Stella Baek VS The World.

 EARLY LIFE
Han was born as Natalia Nay-eon Han on July 25, 2001, in Alpine, New Jersey, to two Korean-American parents. At age 12, she won an acting competition, landing her a one episode exclusive role on Nickelodeon show Supah Ninjas. The family moved to Los Angeles, California so that she could pursue an acting career. She graduated from Harvard-Westlake School, as she was sent there to prevent fans from pestering her. At the school, she participated in choreography classes. She describes her early life as "fun, but sometimes stressful".

⌵ CAREER
Han's acting career began after she won a state-wide acting competition. After winning, she was given the role of Kylie Coors for the second season of Nickelodeon show Supah Ninjas. Her performance, despite her appearance only lasting an episode, received the attention of Disney. Following the premiere of the episode, she was announced to have a supporting role on the show Mighty Med, where she portrayed Stefanie. Han has since commented on her Mighty Med role, stating, "Looking back on it, I'm glad they changed the script... I was twelve at the time, and was definitely not hot. I do wish that I turned down the role, because at the end of the day, I should not have played a character like that super early."

Over the next few years, she became well-known for acting in various Nickelodeon and Disney roles, including Mindy Minus in 100 Things to Do Before High School, Cyd Ripley in Best Friends Whenever, and Sun Hi Song in Make It Pop. In 2015, she starred in her first film, the Nickelodeon television movie Liar, Liar, Vampire as Vi. 

After the season one finale of Make It Pop, Natalia slowly began to branch out of the Disney and Nickelodeon roles. She started by appearing in American Horror Story: Hotel, where she portrayed one of the main child vampires, Madeline. The last Disney role she would have was Ashley Parker in the Disney XD show, Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything, while her last Nickelodeon role was Sarah Thompson, the Pink Ranger for Power Rangers Ninja Steel

She'd go on to be casted as Cindy in two Marvel films, which was rumored, as later confirmed, to be the spider-verse character Cindy Moon/Silk. Prior to the character being officially announced as Silk, she was given the role of another MCU character, Seol Hee/Luna Snow, in the first MCU Luna Snow. The show went on from 2019 to 2021, and the fourth season was confirmed to be its last. The show was well-received, and earned her her first award, the female version of the Choice Summer TV Star award.

In 2019, Han played the eccentric character Gigi in Booksmart, which earned her another Teen Choice Award, the Choice Movie Female Scene Stealer. The next year, she starred as Kayla in the fifth installment of the American Pie Presents film series. The film received a lot of negative reviews, and Natalia was criticized for playing such an explicit role just a year after turning eighteen after her casting was revealed. She stated in an interview a year after the release, "I think it's weird for random adults on the internet to try to tell me what roles I should be playing. It was my choice, and it was fun. I don't regret anything."

In January 2020, she featured on multiple songs on singer and rapper Emery Ryu's first Korean-based album, EMERYU, showing off her own singing and rapping skills. She, along with Ryu, choreographed the dance for the title track. The duo did multiple performances in South Korea from mid-January to mid-February. Han gave her thoughts on the album in a virtual interview, "I was really scared to do it. I hadn't publicly sang since Make It Pop, and I wasn't sure whether I was good or not. Emery was begging me to do it, so I ended up trying it, and was pleasantly surprised by the support."

Three years after her starring role as Mallory in the eighth season of American Horror Story, she returned in the spin-off series, portraying Kelley in the third episode, Drive-In. Han later starred in the second part of the tenth season of AHS, Death Valley, as Kendall Carr. Though the season was met with mixed reviews, Han was praised for her performance.

⌵ PERSONAL LIFE
Han came out as pansexual in 2017. She dated The Thundermans star Diego Velázquez from 2016 to 2018, and briefly in early 2019. She was in a relationship with actress Lydia Shin Janssen briefly in 2018, but broke up due to busy schedules. They remain friends, and are always seen together on social media. There were rumors that they got back together, but both have denied it multiple times. She dated former co-star Bradley Steven Perry from early 2019 to mid-2021. In late 2021, she was caught out with Velázquez by paparazzi, sparking dating and cheating rumors, but the rumors fizzed out when she confirmed a relationship with actor Xolo Maridueña. The relationship quickly ended after a month, and led to multiple later-deleted shady tweets by multiple actors against Maridueña.

⌵ FILMOGRAPHY
Kylie Coors, Supah Ninjas (2013)
Stefanie, Mighty Med (2013-15)
Mindy Minus, 100 Things to Do Before High School (2014-16)
Cyd Ripley, Best Friends Whenever (2015-16)
Ashley Parker, Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything (2015-17)
Sun Hi Song, Make It Pop (2015-16)
Madeline, American Horror Story: Hotel (2015-16)
Sarah Thompson, Power Rangers Ninja Steel (2017)
Sarah Thompson, Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel (2018)
Mallory, American Horror Story: Apocalypse (2018)
Rilee Woo, Cobra Kai (2018-2019)
Kate Messner, Everything Sucks! (2018)
Jenna Hawthorne, American Vandal (2018)
Seol Hee/Luna Snow, Marvel's Luna Snow (2019-2021)
Kelley, American Horror Stories (2021)
Kendall Carr, American Horror Story: Double Feature (2021)
Cindy Moon/Silk, Silk (Post-production)

MOVIES
Vi, Liar, Liar, Vampire (2015)
Cindy, Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Cindy, Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Gigi, Booksmart (2019)
Lexi, Hubie Halloween (2020; cameo)
Kayla, American Pie: Girls Rule (2020)

^ DISCOGRAPHY
^ REFERENCES
^ EXTERNAL LINKS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀