Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM

ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ/ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ. 

ᴀ/ɴ- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ- *ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴏʙꜱᴄᴇɴɪᴛʏ, ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ, ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ. ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ. 

Your POV:

Your POV:

I always try to keep peace with people even when they try to hurt me-

"Ooff!" I brushed my shoulder and saw a boy glaring at me.

"Hey watch where you are going fatty!"

I would not bother standing up for myself.

Because when that happens, I'll always receive the unfair consequences.

"Aaahh!" I screamed as I waited for my right arm to feel the impact of the ground. 

Except, I felt weightless, almost as if I was in zero gravity and everything froze under this quiet atmosphere.

I turned my head around slowly and saw a pale face with feline features, watching me intently as I felt his tight grip around my right arm.

His strength is unmatched and if any girl was in my position, they may have swooped down to the floor to receive his attention.

Except I knew what he was capable of- trouble.

Because the person who is my "savior" is also the known delinquent leading his "gang" called Tiger Kings who usually skip school to hangout in arcades and beat up anyone who challenges them. 

And the Tiger King is holding my fate in his grasp. 

He has enough power to end me if he wanted to do so.