The Lost Little Girl

It was a beautiful rainy winter morning. Jessy was relaxing in her room having mug of coffee and was reading a book. Icy cold wind was blowing outside. Suddenly, she heard a small girl was crying outside her house. She kept her book aside and straightly went to her and asked her, what happened? Why are you crying? The girl replied that her parents are missing. After saying these words the girl again started crying. Jessy was trying hard to calm down the girl. She told the little girl that she will help her to find her parents. Jessy again asked the little girl where she saw her parent’s last time. The girl then replied, “She came here to see the fair with her parents and in the fair she lost her parents”. The little girl didn’t know the name of place where she lives. Jessy brought the little girl inside her house, as it was raining outside the girl got wet in the rain and was shivering. Jessy changed her clothes and gave her something to eat as the little girl was feeling hungry. Jessy was thinking what she can do to find her parents as little girl didn’t know her address and her parents phone number. After sometime Jessy decided to go to the police station and register the missing complaint of little girl so that she can be handed over to her parents. As the weather was clear outside she decided to go. She was feeling very tensed on her way to the police station. But she knew that the decision will be best for the little girl. She reached the station and registered the complaint and handed over the girl little to the police. She was crying thinking about little girl on her way back to home. No sooner she reached home she received a phone call from the police station that the little girl has been handed over to her parents as her parents came to the same police station to register her missing complaint and found there child. Thus she met with her parents. Jessy was extremely happy after hearing the news and was saying this is probably the best day of her life. She was overjoyed went to her room and slept.

BY: MIMANSA SHARMA